Jump to content
Ohio State NY Jets fan

Saturday games thread - beat the cheaters*

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I am obsessed with the ruination of my many enemies 

No doubt.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh allen is the real deal. Doesnt mean darnold cant be. But for now allen is very very good.

stop the goofing 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can tell the Pats dynasty is coming to an end.  The refs have started calling OPI against them.  About time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Disagree - Sam was the right pick, lets not ruin a good pats* suck thread

if you want sour grapes Jackson is the answer to that

I would trade Sam, Adams, Quinnen, and two firsts for Allen. Allen is a hall of famer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

 

Yeah, I'll admit, he was the only one of the QBs I was 100% adamantly opposed to taking last year, but he's definitely shown more than I ever expected.  If he can keep progressing, he's someone the Jets will have to deal with for a very long time.

Once we get a team together I think Sam will get going. Honestly? Anybody but Brady and this cheating whore of a franchise. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I think NE still wins the division even if they lose this game, unless the Pats lose to the Dolphins next week.

Yeah, I'll admit I haven't paid attention to how they line up on the other tiebreakers, but can still hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HighPitch said:

Josh allen is the real deal. Doesnt mean darnold cant be. But for now allen is very very good.

stop the goofing 

Nobody has said Allen hasn’t  taken a big step forward...he obviously has. The bills have also done a good job building around him.  Hopefully Douglas hits a homer in this offseason and gives Sam more help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SummerofSam14 said:

I would trade Sam, Adams, Quinnen, and two firsts for Allen. Allen is a hall of famer.

He is? I thought you had to retire first? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jets723 said:

Nobody has said Allen hasn’t  taken a big step forward...he obviously has. The bills have also done a good job building around him.  Hopefully Douglas hits a homer in this offseason and gives Sam more help 

As long as Gase is around the Jets are in limbo. He’s subtraction by addition. 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

We screwed up giving Macc one last draft. 

We screwed up giving Mac five drafts.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SummerofSam14 said:

As long as Gase is around the Jets are in limbo. He’s subtraction by addition. 

I missed you. Not sure you will survive this game. But I missed you. 

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bleedin Green said:

Yeah, I'll admit I haven't paid attention to how they line up on the other tiebreakers, but can still hope.

Yeah I just ran it through the ESPN Playoff Machine, the Bills need the Pats to lose out and they need to win out to win the division.

The big winner if the Pats lose this game is Andy Reid - if the Chiefs win out they'd get the 2 seed

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lith said:

You can tell the Pats dynasty is coming to an end.  The refs have started calling OPI against them.  About time.

Now if they would only start calling holding on their Oline. It's been blatant all game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah. Guy was horrible! 

As bad as they get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SummerofSam14 said:

Most talented QB I have ever seen. 

I've been telling folks on here for a while that Allen is legit but let's not go overboard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

I second the ban if there is such a thing :)

That’s one vote. 7 and I gotta put him down. 1 of 7. Fir the record I’m against banning him. But 7 and he go’s. I’m here for the people. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

That’s one vote. 7 and I gotta put him down. 1 of 7. Fir the record I’m against banning him. But 7 and he go’s. I’m here for the people. 

Third 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SummerofSam14 said:

Most talented QB I have ever seen. 

Image result for ray charles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s one vote. 7 and I gotta put him down. 1 of 7. Fir the record I’m against banning him. But 7 and he go’s. I’m here for the people. 

3rd...  erp 4th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...