Have fun tomorrow everyone

kevinc855

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

When's the last time the Jet's fan base had a nice holiday ?

Considering the obstacles, 2019 went better than expected. We know we have a franchise quarterback, a fabulous defensive coordinator, a motivational head coach, and a corrected culture, all from our new CEO who is kicking ass.  Many 3rd and 4th stringers got significant starting time and look promising.  Sam is throwing darts to the worst set of receivers in the NFL and one gets chills thinking about the future.

I'm proud to wear my Jets gear again and look forward to an amazing 2020.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 2

11 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

I'm in town for the holidays and taking the opportunity to go to the game with some family and friends. It will be my first time seeing Darnold live in person.

Go Jets!

Fantastic.  Great Jets fan right there.

The boys are about to turn an injury-riddled 1-7 start into an even more injury-riddled 5-3 finish and deserve our support and gratitude.  Hell, we could have a 6-2 second half with the most injured roster in the entire league.  Imagine that.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Fantastic.  Great Jets fan right there.

The boys are about to turn an injury-riddled 1-7 start into an even more injury-riddled 5-3 finish and deserve our support and gratitude.  Hell, we could have a 6-2 second half with the most injured roster in the entire league.  Imagine that.

SAR I

What’s the pay these days working for the Jets PR department?- Did Eric Allen give you any Xmas freebies..

Enjoy, I will try to watch on TV maybe at a bar but either way duck will be on the menu

sad/funny thing is there are more Steeler fans in Columbus than Browns or Bengal fans, and if you include the Colts, there are four NFL teams within a 2-4 hour drive, Steeler have had the best record so guess that explains it, plus 100k gather every Saturday for the Buckeyes so NFL is second fiddle...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

Enjoy, I will try to watch on TV maybe at a bar but either way duck will be on the menu

sad/funny thing is there are more Steeler fans in Columbus than Browns or Bengal fans, and if you include the Colts, there are four NFL teams within a 2-4 hour drive, Steeler have had the best record so guess that explains it, plus 100k gather every Saturday for the Buckeyes so NFL is second fiddle...

bandwagoneeers

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

How’s Columbus?  I’m dating a girl originally from Canton.  Everything I’ve seen is that that part of Ohio is  basically simpletons.   Heard Columbus is different.  No disrespect but I hate bandwagon OHIO fans that all root OSU when they didn’t go there, couldn’t find it on a map and didn’t even go to college. happens here in NC with Duke and UNC. 

23 hours ago, SAR I said:

Considering the obstacles, 2019 went better than expected. We know we have a franchise quarterback, a fabulous defensive coordinator, a motivational head coach, and a corrected culture, all from our new CEO who is kicking ass.  Many 3rd and 4th stringers got significant starting time and look promising.  Sam is throwing darts to the worst set of receivers in the NFL and one gets chills thinking about the future.

I'm proud to wear my Jets gear again and look forward to an amazing 2020.

SAR I

There is joy in SAR I ville ; THE JETS WIN !!! THE JETS WINNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!