If you don’t think the jets should absolutely draft Ceedee Lamb when they pick 6ty again

Philc1

On 12/21/2019 at 7:16 PM, Philc1 said:

I almost feel sorry for you

Dude is the third best player in this draft after Young and Burrow

this reminds me of the time you said the Jets should take Rudolph IF he makes it to 6.

You're a fart in the wind when it comes to talking college prospects. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Paradis said:

this reminds me of the time you said the Jets should take Rudolph IF he makes it to 6.

I said that while defending Lamar Jackson who everyone else was bashing

But don’t hurt my feelings 

On 12/23/2019 at 10:03 AM, Paradis said:

On 12/24/2019 at 7:18 AM, Philc1 said:

I said that while defending Lamar Jackson who everyone else was bashing

But don’t hurt my feelings 

Lamb looks like he is destined for stardom, its going to be hard to pass on him. And while it may be true that he is the best prospect after Young and Burrow that doesn't mean drafting a future 10 year starting LT isn't the smarter selection for the Jets. 

The Jets have Robby, Crowder and Bell and their offense is so often inept NOT b/c they are bad players or can't get open but its because the Jets O-line cannot create run lanes for the running back, thereby opening up a pass game and when they are forced to pass, Darnold can't get any room in the pocket or time to find his receivers. Adding more weapons is kind of pointless until you fix the O-line.   

Fix the o-line and then we can start adding weapons. There is no way the Jets will be able to fix the o-line fully through FA. Nor should they. They would be investing too much money in aging vets. They need to draft young, top end talent on the O-line. As far as weapons, even without Robby, Jets have Herndon/Griffin, Bell, Crowder and whoever they draft AFTER Rd. 1, not to mention FA depth additions they could make.   

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:00 AM, PepPep said:

Lamb looks like he is destined for stardom, its going to be hard to pass on him. And while it may be true that he is the best prospect after Young and Burrow that doesn't mean drafting a future 10 year starting LT isn't the smarter selection for the Jets. 

The Jets have Robby, Crowder and Bell and their offense is so often inept NOT b/c they are bad players or can't get open but its because the Jets O-line cannot create run lanes for the running back, thereby opening up a pass game and when they are forced to pass, Darnold can't get any room in the pocket or time to find his receivers. Adding more weapons is kind of pointless until you fix the O-line.   

Fix the o-line and then we can start adding weapons. There is no way the Jets will be able to fix the o-line fully through FA. Nor should they. They would be investing too much money in aging vets. They need to draft young, top end talent on the O-line. As far as weapons, even without Robby, Jets have Herndon/Griffin, Bell, Crowder and whoever they draft AFTER Rd. 1, not to mention FA depth additions they could make.   

So then trade Adams for a first round pick and draft both Lamb and a OL