***OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD EVERYBODY FEEL THE HEAT BABY YEAH****

T0mShane

21 passes vs 13 rushes vs one of the best secondaries and pass rushes in the league.  While before that one blown up play, Bell was averaging 6 ypc.  They had a 7 point lead for 3 quarters of the 1st half.  

Gase is baffling at times. He has Sam on pace to attempt 42 passes vs the Steelers  

• Upvote 1

So I had tix to see Star Wars this morning. The movie ended at 1:30. I come out to see the jets kicking a FG to go up 10 followed by a pick in the EZ.
I settle in to watch the game and this sh*te happens. WTF man???

I guess it’s good that the jets aren’t getting blown out and it’s actually a game but we blew this first half awesomeness all in 2-3 min.

I hate that

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JiF said:

21 passes vs 13 rushes vs one of the best secondaries and pass rushes in the league.  While before that one blown up play, Bell was averaging 6 ypc.  They had a 10 point lead for 3 quarters of the 1st half.  

Gase is baffling at times. He has Sam on pace to attempt 42 passes vs the Steelers  

Come on man... there were like 5 pass attempts in the 1 minuted drive that skew the stats...

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

21 passes vs 13 rushes vs one of the best secondaries and pass rushes in the league.  While before that one blown up play, Bell was averaging 6 ypc.  They had a 10 point lead for 3 quarters of the 1st half.  

Weren’t 4 of those passing attempts on the last drive before the fumble. 17 passes vs 13 rushes is pretty balanced.