***OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD EVERYBODY FEEL THE HEAT BABY YEAH****

T0mShane

Glad I can only watch the lowlights of this one.  Otherwise the world would not be safe.  28 seconds left in the half and give up a long TD... never heard of a prevent D, I guess.  That last 28 showcased our fabulous O line, pass rush and pass defense.  Your season in less than 30 seconds.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

21 passes vs 13 rushes vs one of the best secondaries and pass rushes in the league.  While before that one blown up play, Bell was averaging 6 ypc.  They had a 7 point lead for 3 quarters of the 1st half.  

Gase is baffling at times. He has Sam on pace to attempt 42 passes vs the Steelers  

We have no running game. It's probably the worst running game from scrimmage in the entire league. 

You saw what happened on the one drive in which we ran it on both 1st and 2nd down, right?

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

21 passes vs 13 rushes vs one of the best secondaries and pass rushes in the league.  While before that one blown up play, Bell was averaging 6 ypc.  They had a 7 point lead for 3 quarters of the 1st half.  

Gase is baffling at times. He has Sam on pace to attempt 42 passes vs the Steelers  

last 2 bell carries -8 yds.   SLOW AS sh*t. Just keep giving it to him?? Ya mix it up. PLayers gotta execute. 

6 yd avg for 5 carries doesnt guarantee sh*t. 

Just now, fusionCA said:

Darnold made one bad play

Shell made one bad play 

Austin made one bad play 

I can go on and on 

Sounds to me like a bunch of bad plays 

The **** are you talking about? I’m responding to the idiotic statement that was made of “Austin blows”

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I’ve never seen a team Consistently looks so good on their first driveAnd then absolutely abysmal for the rest of the game

Let's hope they turn it around in the 2nd half. So far this year I have not been impressed by Gases halftime "adjustments".

9 seconds and Pittsburgh has no time outs, in FG range around the 30 yard line.

ALL THEY CAN DO IS A QUICK SIDELINE THROW OR THROW TO THE ENDZONE!!!!

So you play man, up on the WR, with a very good chance to get beat deep with no safety over the top!?!?!?!

IDIOTS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Just now, papz187 said:

9 seconds and Pittsburgh has no time outs, in FG range around the 30 yard line.

ALL THEY CAN DO IS A QUICK SIDELINE THROW OR THROW TO THE ENDZONE!!!!

So you play man, up on the WR, with a very good chance to get beat deep with no safety over the top!?!?!?!

IDIOTS!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Let’s blame Austin though 

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

The **** are you talking about? I’m responding to the idiotic statement that was made of “Austin blows”

I am responding for all the stupid things you say all the time 

Maybe you should go in the stands and try to catch one of darnold "accurate" throws into the crowd 

Just now, TeddEY said:

97 yards.

You really want to do the cherry picking thing?

How is it "cherry picking?"

Serious question - do you know what cherry picking means. 

QBR is a stat that attempts to summarize a QB's overall play. It may be a flawed stat, but it's literally the opposite of cherry picking. LOL

Just now, TeddEY said:

97 yards.

You really want to do the cherry picking thing?

How is it "cherry picking?"

Serious question - do you know what cherry picking means. 

QBR is a stat that attempts to summarize a QB's overall play. It may be a flawed stat, but it's literally the opposite of cherry picking. LOL

5 minutes ago, nico002 said:

You guys are insufferable... Austin made a hideous play. It was one play... he doesn’t “blow”

So basically you're saying if a dog vomits it doesn't matter where or when he does it, whether it's outside in the grass at night or in the middle of the living room carpet while guest are over.