***OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD EVERYBODY FEEL THE HEAT BABY YEAH****

T0mShane

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

How is it "cherry picking?"

Serious question - do you know what cherry picking means. 

QBR is a stat that attempts to summarize a QB's overall play. It may be a flawed stat, but it's literally the opposite of cherry picking. LOL

Ok.  Yes.  Darnold and the offense is having a very good game right now.  Near elite.

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Our offense is playing one of the best defenses in the league (in particular, one of the best front 7s, which is a major  problem for this "offensive line")

Our defense has played the 1st half against Duck and Mason . . . 

The offense doesn't have to play well today, because the other team is good.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Not you specifically, but more fans in general. 

When the D is playing well, praise Williams. When the D doesnt play well, bash Gase. 

70% of people here have this mindset. That's what I'm saying. 

Gotcha. 

With that said though, I think what Rutgers just said further proves that Gase is being coddled. The defense is playing a very good game and even provided a few turnovers...which includes one in the endzone which is always huge. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Gotcha. 

With that said though, I think what Rutgers just said further proves that Gase is being coddled. The defense is playing a very good game and even provided a few turnovers...which includes one in the endzone which is always huge. 

I get ya. I'm not necessarily defending bug eyes lol. I'm just saying he gets bashed for everything bad, rarely given praise when things are good. 

Nobody here said a peep about his playcall on Darnolds TD, know what I mean? 

Recorded the game. Catching up now. Seen two interceptions that Gase wasted. Sobell is running great as usual. Hell the first play of the game was a short screen to bell for 7 yards. Just awesome play call. Well anyways so we get two interceptions and Gase decides no need to run. Just go 3 and out.

Every single week Gase shows he should not be calling plays let alone coaching the team.

At what point is enough enough.

• Upvote 1