***OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD EVERYBODY FEEL THE HEAT BABY YEAH****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Depends, if any criticism of Darnold at all is seen as an exaggeration, then, yes, this is a “both sides” issue.

If thinking a guy you traded 4 high picks for needs to do more than one drive, without actually saying he’s been “terrible” or anything like that, isn’t an exaggeration, you’ll be fine.

So says the arbiter of fairness. LMAO

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, TeddEY said:

Depends, if any criticism of Darnold at all is seen as an exaggeration, then, yes, this is a “both sides” issue.

If thinking a guy you traded 4 high picks for needs to do more than one drive, without actually saying he’s been “terrible” or anything like that, isn’t an exaggeration, you’ll be fine.

You take things to such extremes. 

Most of us on here defending Darnold just have a realistic grip on the circumstances around him. Doesnt mean he doesnt make absolutely any mistakes. 

On the other hand, you give him zero leeway. Every single mistake means he will never be good to you and you completely disregard any of the other problems on the team. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, JTJet said:

You take things to such extremes. 

Most of us on here defending Darnold just have a realistic grip on the circumstances around him. Doesnt mean he doesnt make absolutely any mistakes. 

On the other hand, you give him zero leeway. Every single mistake means he will never be good to you and you completely disregard any of the other problems on the team. 

I’ll venmo you $100 if you can find one post where I say Darnold will “never” be good.  Send me $100 when you can’t?  My point isn’t even really about mistakes, so take your insecure projections elsewhere...

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Darnold is ice cold right now. Need to get him back on track with some easy completions. We are really missing Griffin and Herndon. 

Herndon hasn't been on the field at all this season? So Darnold isn't missing him, he's missing Griffin.