***OFFICIAL JETS V STEELERS GAME THREAD EVERYBODY FEEL THE HEAT BABY YEAH****

T0mShane

Just now, TeddEY said:

This.  You gotta feel good about ending a teams season.  Regardless of what I think was another “not enough” (even if it was enough to defeat Hodges here) performance by Darnold, you gotta like sending the Steelers home.  Shame we can’t do it back to back weeks.

I think it’s extremely hard to really evaluate Sam until he gets more support.  I think one thing we can really agree on is that they need to start building around Sam like the Bills  and Ravens did with their young Quarterbacks.  Steelers have a tough pass defense and despite some bad throws Sam did enough for us to win. His throw to Robby was a thing of beauty I think we can agree on that 

4 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

This.  You gotta feel good about ending a teams season.  Regardless of what I think was another “not enough” (even if it was enough to defeat Hodges here) performance by Darnold, you gotta like sending the Steelers home.  Shame we can’t do it back to back weeks.

Tv said Pitts can get in if TN losses?

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Jets should come out guns blazing next week. Bills aren't playing for anything and Gase needs to make it crystal clear that everyone on the Jets is playing for their jobs next year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Credit to the Steelers for staying in this game. They played a better football team and should’ve lost by much more.

Give credit where credit is due... everything that could possibly go wrong this season went wrong and we will finish with 7 wins (I do believe we’ll beat Buffalo on Sunday). Overall an impressive job by Gase, all things considered

Just now, Barton said:

Not sure why Gregg Williams cannot be the head coach here. The defense has won each of the 5 wins, for the most part. Gases' offense has been shat all year. This team would be 9-7 with a competent offense. 

Because he’s a middling defensive coordinator and a below average head coach?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1