For All You Complainers...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ANOTHER WIN. W I N. WIN.

This roster with these injuries had no business winning 6 games this year. I know many will not agree but the Jets have really been resilient the past two months.  One bad lost to Cincinnati.  

You can’t complain about ugly wins if you don’t also complain about ugly losses. The Jets beat a team fighting for a playoff spot today.

Posted Images

I think it’s safe to say Darnold is currently just mediocre. Not bad, not good, just mediocre over all. Waiting for Sam to take that leap. Can’t throw the ball 26 times and only have 180 yards. Also can’t rush the ball 25 times and only have 70 yards. Offense was putrid outside of the first drive. 

• Upvote 2

If nothing else, today’s win should shut up everyone who thinks Gase should be fired at the end of the season. He’s not going anywhere, whether they like it or not.

This team has hung together (lol at the team quitting on him), and finished the season very well.

He's also done a great job managing Darnold. He’s keeping the game plan simple, giving him lots of short, easy throws which should build his confidence, and definitely help limit his mistakes. Gas did a nice job not letting Darnold “lose the game” with that 3rd down call in the 4th quarter.

Gase did an excellent job all season. Nobody could’ve expected more then for us to have a chance for a 7th win going into our last game, considering the quality of this roster, the injuries, and the mediocre year by Darnold.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

9 and 6 and next week is for a playoff spot.

Let’s remember it takes a couple of weeks for a young QB like that to settle in - coming in cold when the rest of the league is playing at peak performance.  

This is with no online and his two of his top 3 weapons out.  

Well put.

All you Sam bashers take notes.

4 hours ago, southtown24th said:

ANOTHER WIN.

W

I

N.

WIN.

Finally a win against a good team ! Where are all the knee pad Jamal Adams C suckers today ? So many unexpected guys stepped up today, but since this wasn’t a bottom dwelling team, “our prized box safety “ was nowhere to be found 🤔

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

If nothing else, today’s win should shut up everyone who thinks Gase should be fired at the end of the season. He’s not going anywhere, whether they like it or not.

This team has hung together (lol at the team quitting on him), and finished the season very well.

He's also done a great job managing Darnold. He’s keeping the game plan simple, giving him lots of short, easy throws which should build his confidence, and definitely help limit his mistakes. Gas did a nice job not letting Darnold “lose the game” with that 3rd down call in the 4th quarter.

All told, this year Gase did an excellent job all season. Nobody could’ve expected more then for us to have a chance for a 7th win going into our last game between the quality of this roster, the injuries, and the mediocre year by Darnold.

Gase did not do a good job this season, because Darnold has not gotten any better. The Jets are also far worse than their record indicates. 6-9 against the easiest schedule in the NFL. 

7 minutes ago, SummerofSam14 said:

Gase did not do a good job this season, because Darnold has not gotten any better. The Jets are also far worse than their record indicates. 6-9 against the easiest schedule in the NFL. 

Weve all beeen through the schedule and injuries things a million times this year. Nobody is ever going to change anyone’s opinion of what our record should or shouldn’t be. But as far as Gase and the QB, I’ve seen the OL get better, and I’ve seen guys like Anderson and Phillips ( is that the te on ir?) get better on offense.

If Darnold hasn’t, that’s not all on Gase. Far from it, this is the end of Sam’s second year. At some point, he got to “start getting better” on his own a bit, or he’s just not going to be the elite guy people here think he is.

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Ha! I just had dinner on Mill Ave. 2 hours ago. FYI - It’s jeans and boots weather for those young ladies who haven’t left town for the holiday.

yeah nothing. except the education. AND the job placement once you get out.  other than that, GREAT 4 years. Losers.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, BrickzNY said:

I think it’s safe to say Darnold is currently just mediocre. Not bad, not good, just mediocre over all. Waiting for Sam to take that leap. Can’t throw the ball 26 times and only have 180 yards. Also can’t rush the ball 25 times and only have 70 yards. Offense was putrid outside of the first drive. 

he's EXCELLENT.

35 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Weve all beeen through the schedule and injuries things a million times this year. Nobody is ever going to change anyone’s opinion of what our record should or shouldn’t be. But as far as Gase and the QB, I’ve seen the OL get better, and I’ve seen guys like Anderson and Phillips ( is that the te on ir?) get better on offense.

If Darnold hasn’t, that’s not all on Gase. Far from it, this is the end of Sam’s second year. At some point, he got to “start getting better” on his own a bit, or he’s just not going to be the elite guy people here think he is.

Horrible supporting cast.

Horrible OL.

Most injured team in the NFL.

First year in the system. 

All before you turn 23.

The kid is gonna be GOOD.

• Like 1

While it’s fun to dunk on the haters and unspool yet another round of Manish trolling with this win, the simple fact is that the organization is right where it was always going to be the second Darnold starting kissing on that Hempstead B&T skeezer in the bar: you’re going to assess Gase and Darnold based on the first half of next season, then the excuses will have worn thin. They were never going to fire Gase this year regardless, but he’s give everyone who matters enough to justify keeping him. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

While it’s fun to dunk on the haters and unspool yet another round of Manish trolling with this win, the simple fact is that the organization is right where it was always going to be the second Darnold starting kissing on that Hempstead B&T skeezer in the bar: you’re going to assess Gase and Darnold based on the first half of next season, then the excuses will have worn thin. They were never going to fire Gase this year regardless, but he’s give everyone who matters enough to justify keeping him. 

bingo

5 hours ago, fusionCA said:

Fans are entitled to do what ever they want .

They can celebrate meaningless wins in December, they can also laminate the state of this franchise in the past 8 years .

Maybe you might consider finding another team to root for?   This is me doing whatever I want :)