For All You Complainers...

10 hours ago, southtown24th said:

ANOTHER WIN.

W

I

N.

WIN.

But you get that we want to win q Superbowl right? Getting lucky against a crappy team is great, but learning nothing from it nor any other or loss sucks. 

We have terrible coached that 1 gets out coached and 2 refuses to acknot he is the problem. We don't even do basic high school level stuff. It's pathetic

Whoopie we won a game! I'd love to have some consistent results.

• WTF? 1

56 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

I don’t recall complaining after any win but this was the most unsatisfying victory with Sam. I don’t know what Gase or Sam were doing after the first drive but it was frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Answer Darnold was following Gase terrible gameplan and play calls. Leading to predictably terrible results

11 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Just so I'm understanding this correctly: Darnold should actually be praised for costing the team the season?

So you are blaming the guy for getting sick ? Sure it cost the season but so did the other double digit injuries we had to deal with. 

One of the more ridiculous things you've posted.

11 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

But he did get mono, that's kinda the problem.

I'm guessing you are one of those people that walks around with a surgical mask

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, BrickzNY said:

I think it’s safe to say Darnold is currently just mediocre. Not bad, not good, just mediocre over all. Waiting for Sam to take that leap. Can’t throw the ball 26 times and only have 180 yards. Also can’t rush the ball 25 times and only have 70 yards. Offense was putrid outside of the first drive. 

it makes arguments about "gameplan" kinda irrelevant. bad ol. mediocre qb, slow bellcow rb. no move the sticks wr target.

12 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

How have teams like the Patriots, Baltimore, Eagles, Chiefs, Saints, Texans, etc. stayed so good despite drafting at the end of the round for years in a row.

It doesn't matter where you pick.  It's about WHO does the picking and WHO they take!

Where we pick just doesn't matter.

It just doesn't matter.

How those teams stayed so good especially with unimpressive drafting?  Compare those coaches and our fraud.  

13 hours ago, MicDrass1 said:

The loss To the Bills week 1 hurt the team.  It stung badly.  

I said that was a must win based on home game & division rival. I was under no illusion we could lose home games to our rivals & go to the playoffs. 

5 hours ago, Jetmech said:

I don’t recall complaining after any win but this was the most unsatisfying victory with Sam. I don’t know what Gase or Sam were doing after the first drive but it was frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bills beat the Steelers 17-10. Allen had 139 yards passing. They got to face the Duck the whole game & he threw 4 picks. 

So very similar to the game yesterday, the Bills offense was given 4 more possessions & scored all of 17 points. We scored 16. 

But here's the difference. The Jets have a 1st year CB that missed his senior year at Rutgers with a knee injury & he's our #1 CB. The other CB is some nobody named Aurthur Maulet. The Bills have a top 3 shutdown CB names Ladavious White. 

They also are 1 year ahead of us in rebuilding their Oline. It's time we start looking at the positives with this Jet team & enjoy the fact we'll be drafting with a QB already in place & the guy doing it is Joe Douglas. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Jetster said:

The Bills beat the Steelers 17-10. Allen had 139 yards passing. They got to face the Duck the whole game & he threw 4 picks. 

So very similar to the game yesterday, the Bills offense was given 4 more possessions & scored all of 17 points. We scored 16. 

But here's the difference. The Jets have a 1st year CB that missed his senior year at Rutgers with a knee injury & he's our #1 CB. The other CB is some nobody named Aurthur Maulet. The Bills have a top 3 shutdown CB names Ladavious White. 

They also are 1 year ahead of us in rebuilding their Oline. It's time we start looking at the positives with this Jet team & enjoy the fact we'll be drafting with a QB already in place & the guy doing it is Joe Douglas. 

Right. There are some positives here.  It’s Christmas time and I feel like I’m surrounded by a bunch oof Scrooge’s

12 hours ago, BrickzNY said:

I think it’s safe to say Darnold is currently just mediocre. Not bad, not good, just mediocre over all. Waiting for Sam to take that leap. Can’t throw the ball 26 times and only have 180 yards. Also can’t rush the ball 25 times and only have 70 yards. Offense was putrid outside of the first drive. 

The gameplan was what it was I only saw the first quarter including the td drive to Robby I thought Sam looked good on that drive 

looks like Sam and the offense got shut down rest of the game probably because Gase can’t make adjustments 

43 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The gameplan was what it was I only saw the first quarter including the td drive to Robby I thought Sam looked good on that drive 

looks like Sam and the offense got shut down rest of the game probably because Gase can’t make adjustments 

Josh Allen, with a BETTER Oline & a better defense, threw for 139 against the Steelers. Allen also played 15 games where he threw for over 300 yards only once & had a 50% completion %. Anyone here that wants to argue with me that the Bills Oline is currently the same or worse than the Jets oline, bring it on! They signed 1 of the 2 best Centers available in Free Agency & committed huge assets to fixing their oline. 

News alert: The Steelers D is for real & Sam is basically playing without TEs. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, southtown24th said:

ANOTHER WIN.

W

I

N.

WIN.

6th win in the second to last week of the season, stop the presses! Only several games off the Wild Card pace, Lombardi glory here we come!

That out of the way yes, the anti Gase/Johnson brothers negativity can get annoying and tiresome, guilty as charged (I’ve never been Darnold negative, I’ve always been a fan). Then again so do excuses and being an also ran for almost a decade. 

But yesterday was a solid win, no doubt. That was a very good defense the Jets offense did enough to overcome. The Jets defense was even better producing several turnovers and smashing Rudolph out of the game, kudos to that unit. And specials were also good. 

Enjoyable putting Pittsburgh’s playoff hopes on life support. 

7 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

So you are blaming the guy for getting sick ? Sure it cost the season but so did the other double digit injuries we had to deal with. 

One of the more ridiculous things you've posted.

I'm guessing you are one of those people that walks around with a surgical mask

Obviously you’re not a golfer

Get to 7-9.

Very, very, very respectable considering:

1. Sam missed 4 games

2. We had 0 backup QB

3. Out For Season--Blake Cashman, Chuma Edoga, Quincy Enunwa, Chris Herndon, Ryan Griffin, Tru Johnson, Ryan Kalil, CJ Mosley, Avery Williamson, Brian Winters, etc. OUT FOR THE SEASON.

7-9 is a WIN.

• Upvote 1