So did Gase suddenly FIND the locker room after losing it?

jetstream23

45 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Is this where we go for the circle jerk lol

Nothing as gratifying as our JV team beating the Steelers JV team..  if we beat the Bills JV team next week the ensuing circle jerk will bring new meaning to Hands Across America.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The Defense won the game again so promote Williams I guess

Wrong. 

Offense scored 16 on a top 5 defense. 

Defense let Mason Rudolph look like Joe Montana until he got hurt. If he played the entire game. We probably lose. 

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I think I have been the biggest critic of the Gase hire from the beginning and am by no means sold on him....BUT...and a big BUT....

IF and a big IF - they beat Buffalo next week - it’ll be very hard to argue with 6-2 in the second half, with this roster...and based on the ridiculous adversity this team has faced...

At that point I’m on the Gase bandwagon...how can you not be?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

24:25:31

I dont think bills has  nothing to play for .

Most likely they will rest all the starters 

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Gase has been very, very consistent the past two months.  He knows what he has now on this team....and what he doesn't.  He's found a decent way to try to balance run/pass with an Offensive Line that can do neither particularly well.  This was the Jets best win of the season....and they finish with a winning record at Home.

Go Jets!

great post. Sam and Gase are bot kinda MEH. SO FAR. 

it CAn change. we ALL WANT IT TO CHANGE.

in a way we ca ALL SAY....  THIS O CAN can get er done.

And with GW doing a duct tape job on the D. not horrible. always root to win. to learn winning.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

25 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

When other teams beat up on the jets practice squad QB early in the season the wins and losses still counted.

That's kind of my point..  this year was a waste because the playoff roster that had been assembled was completely gutted.  Everything had lined up quite nicely only to be destroyed with a series of freak injuries, bad luck, and mono.  I mentally checked out a couple weeks ago..  I'll watch and pay attention because I have for 30+ years but I'm not finding much to be happy about. 

• Thumb Down 1

Meh. Still not a fan of him. 

Defense with no names is playing its ass off for Williams. Gase has nothing to do with that side as he sits on the bench flipping thru his call sheet while the defense is on the field. 

He doesn’t like Bell. 

He doesn’t trust Darnold and thinks he’s an idiot more often then not. 

These wins have come against a bunch of crappy teams. 

• Thumb Down 4

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Bellichick is a defensive minded head coach and the only reason his team won many games was because of the offense therefore bellichick sucks? 

Just trying to follow your "logic."

No, he’s a cheating scumbag but also has won 6 SB’s some based off a really good Defenses however the team has been molded by his cheating, smug presence for over two decades, it’s a false equivalence.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

I spent the day with the in laws yesterday.  I like them and we get along great but they have a strange affinity for a guy who lives on Pennsylvania Ave.  I have no problem with that either but before going I had to give a vow to the lady friend that I would not give my 2 cents if the subject was broached.  At one point her father, who is an awesome guy I joke with all the time, said "well he's the best thing that's ever happen to this country"...  after almost choking on my egg nog I had to take a deep breath and say: "hmmph..  that's something.... so....  is there any egg nog left"?

It wasn't easy.

I fully understand.

You are more restrained than I could ever be in that instance.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1