Thank you to all you season ticket holders ...

2 minutes ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

... for selling your tickets to Steelers fans.  Seeing them experience such an unexpected loss was truly SWEET!!!

You should be thanking the 18 million so-called Jets fans in the NY Metro area who do not own season tickets.  Those of us who buy 10 games and can't attend one or two aren't the problem; it's those 18 million who can't be bothered to show the team any support and sat on their asses chomping pretzels in their basements today instead of supporting the team by attending a game once a year.

SAR I

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I saw many Steelers fans in premium seats today on TV. 

Season ticket holders who sell-out have no shame. 

Row 1 

New York Jets free safety Marcus Maye (20) intercepts a pass intended for Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jaylen Samuels (38) in the end zone during the second quarter on Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019 at MetLife Stadium.
14 / 29
Andrew Mills | NJ Advance Media

Geez the premium seats too? Have we no Shane lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, The Crimson King said:

well, can't speak for the other 17,999,998 but on behalf of the Crimson family, you are welcome

Doesn't matter to me, I attend the games and I don't care how many enemy fans sit in the stadium.  That seems to be a talking point for non-season ticket holding basement dwelling pretzel chompers.

SAR I

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, HessStation said:

This is one of those threads where season ticket holders get to whip the dick‘s out, high five each other, drink beer, spit, flex, real fan sh*t. God bless you guys❤️

....or, it's the thread where non-season ticket holders judge the wrong people and hold those wrong people in contempt of a situation they themselves created.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

You should be thanking the 18 million so-called Jets fans in the NY Metro area who do not own season tickets.  Those of us who buy 10 games and can't attend one or two aren't the problem; it's those 18 million who can't be bothered to show the team any support and sat on their asses chomping pretzels in their basements today instead of supporting the team by attending a game once a year.

SAR I

Reading comprehension problem. It’s like your response is on auto pilot 

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Guys like him sound like 12 year olds when they say stuff like that.

I had tickets for 20+ years, not only for the Jets, but the Mets and Rangers also. Thankfully most STH’s are like Max. They love the team, but they also love the experience of “being there”.

However there is always that small minority like the lot k guy who consider themselves “super fans”.  They’re usually the loud, annoying guy who’s always standing, drinking too much and cursing every call that “goes against us”.

They think the fact that they sit in the stadium makes them a better fan then those who watch in a bar or from home. Meanwhile the people who sit in their section usually wish they would do exactly that.

Agreed.  I went to the Miami game two weeks ago and there were a ton of people standing the whole time, drinking, taking selfies, etc.  it made me feel that I wanted to be at home because I am a die hard fan who wants to watch the actual game.  To me it doesn’t make you any less of a fan if you watch from home 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

55 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I saw many Steelers fans in premium seats today on TV. 

Season ticket holders who sell-out have no shame. 

Row 1 

New York Jets free safety Marcus Maye (20) intercepts a pass intended for Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jaylen Samuels (38) in the end zone during the second quarter on Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019 at MetLife Stadium.
14 / 29
Andrew Mills | NJ Advance Media

Come on joe. You’re better then this. 

STH’s can do whatever the eff they want with their tickets.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Come on joe. You’re better then this. 

STH’s can do whatever the eff they want with their tickets.

I made an observation and offered my opinion. 

I was a season ticket holder for 20+ years and never once sold tickets, the games I couldn't attend (flu, baby christening, coaching pop warner) I gave away to NY Jets fans I knew who didn't have season tickets. 

Seeing all those Steeler fans in premium seats is not what I like seeing. 

Yes they can do whatever they want, and I can comment anyway I want about it, my opinion means nothing. 

• Thumb Down 1