Thank you to all you season ticket holders ...

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Watching them leave with their tails tucked was great merry Xmas 

Cowboys
Raiders
Dolphins
Steelers

The Four Main Offenders of "the Jets and Giants suck here in 1980 so I'm going to root for the _________ because they are winners" New York area fans.  So many of my junior high school classmates rooted for these teams back then and those were the fans in the building this year.

0 for 4.  Sent every one of them away, weeping.  Ruined the seasons of Dallas, Oakland, and Pittsburgh as well.  A very nice treat for the home crowd.

Really felt good.

SAR I

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I didn’t go today, but didn’t sell my tickets. Getting $50 each for $100 tickets will not change my life. After owning seats for 39 years, I will not be renewing next season. The experience went downhill with the new stadium. It stinks. Parking is a nightmare with the color system and the ridiculous traffic patterns. I would not pay the exorbitant prices for PSLs, but the upper deck is too high and far from the field. I was in row 5 of the uppers in Giants Stadium and the seats were great. I’m in row 3 of the uppers and they are too high. There are different people around me every game. The stadium is sterile and ugly with no character. It is not loud. Opposing fans make up at least 25% of the stadium and often more. Nobody has respect for the people around them. The fans in front of me are leaners ( sitting on the edge of their seats blocking my view) , standers ( standing up n the middle of a play blocking my view) or fake fan third down cheer leaders ( arrive late and then stand for every third down then leave early). At his point in  my life, I’d rather watch at home. My brother, who has been going with me for 39 years, and my younger son don’t want the seats either. 

The Jets/Giants built a horrible stadium that caters to non fans who spend the game in clubs eating and watching on TV. Plus they overpriced the seats. The games just are not fun anymore. And I kept my seats through the late 80s- early 90s when the team was just as bad. 

If the Jets couldn’t keep me as a STH, there are not many others who they will keep. Stub Hub is the main STH now and that is a shame. 

Please forward this post to Woody and Christopher . You are not alone in your thoughts . The new stadium ruined the gameday experience .

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

You should be thanking the 18 million so-called Jets fans in the NY Metro area who do not own season tickets.  Those of us who buy 10 games and can't attend one or two aren't the problem; it's those 18 million who can't be bothered to show the team any support and sat on their asses chomping pretzels in their basements today instead of supporting the team by attending a game once a year.

SAR I

Then you have the little weak  chuckolds who just bend over for Johnsons no matter what.. when I buy tickets, I get very good seats, unlike most season ticket holders.. I know they are ones who sell them, but they are the cheapos who can’t easily be bought... Get dirty looks from the cheap season ticket holders who look at me like “ who does this guy think he is walking down so low to better seats “ 

6 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

I like people who don’t go to games complain about the people who buy season tickets selling their tickets and those tickets happen to go to Steelers fans because the jets fans who don’t go to games don’t buy them. nevermind that the  stadium is far from sold out so opposing fans always buy up those seats.   

that said.. a lot of fun beating the cowboys/raiders/Steelers and sending their obnoxious a$$hole fans home sad.

I appreciate season ticket holders fwiw. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Please forward this post to Woody and Christopher . You are not alone in your thoughts . The new stadium ruined the gameday experience .

The new stadium put more deserving fans in the good seats.  Evicted the pretend fans that were profiting off the backs of the wait listers by selling half their seats to brokers and getting paid to attend the rest.  I knew a guy with 12 seats that belonged to his uncle and father right down on the 40 and he put his kids through school on those seats.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Then you have the little weak  chuckolds who just bend over for Johnsons no matter what.. when I by tickets, I get very good seats, unlike most season ticket holders.. I know they are ones who sell them, but they are the cheapos who can’t easily be bought... Get dirty looks from the cheap season ticket holders who look at me like “ who does this guy think he is walking down so low which better seats “ 

I spend $5,000 to attend 10 games.  If I wanted to burn that cash on the same 1 or 2 measly games you attend each year, I could be down in the Coaches Club too, bub.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The new stadium put more deserving fans in the good seats.  Evicted the pretend fans that were profiting off the backs of the wait listers by selling half their seats to brokers and getting paid to attend the rest.  I knew a guy with 12 seats that belonged to his uncle and father right down on the 40 and he put his kids through school on those seats.

SAR I

SAR I this wasn't the case with most of the season ticket holders, we were in our seats every damn week. 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

You should be thanking the 18 million so-called Jets fans in the NY Metro area who do not own season tickets.  Those of us who buy 10 games and can't attend one or two aren't the problem; it's those 18 million who can't be bothered to show the team any support and sat on their asses chomping pretzels in their basements today instead of supporting the team by attending a game once a year.

SAR I

How much did you get for your seats!?!?!?!?

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I spend $5,000 to attend 10 games.  If I wanted to burn that cash on the same 1 or 2 measly games you attend each year, I could be down in the Coaches Club too, bub.

SAR I

Lol.. no I never buy tickets to the many meaningless games you are stuck with ?‍♂️ Only buy the worthy games, pats or non conference team worthy of watching.. Yes I’m sure you could be, but you are stuck in your nose bleeds ?‍♂️?

1 hour ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I didn’t go today, but didn’t sell my tickets. Getting $50 each for $100 tickets will not change my life. After owning seats for 39 years, I will not be renewing next season. The experience went downhill with the new stadium. It stinks. Parking is a nightmare with the color system and the ridiculous traffic patterns. I would not pay the exorbitant prices for PSLs, but the upper deck is too high and far from the field. I was in row 5 of the uppers in Giants Stadium and the seats were great. I’m in row 3 of the uppers and they are too high. There are different people around me every game. The stadium is sterile and ugly with no character. It is not loud. Opposing fans make up at least 25% of the stadium and often more. Nobody has respect for the people around them. The fans in front of me are leaners ( sitting on the edge of their seats blocking my view) , standers ( standing up n the middle of a play blocking my view) or fake fan third down cheer leaders ( arrive late and then stand for every third down then leave early). At his point in  my life, I’d rather watch at home. My brother, who has been going with me for 39 years, and my younger son don’t want the seats either. 

The Jets/Giants built a horrible stadium that caters to non fans who spend the game in clubs eating and watching on TV. Plus they overpriced the seats. The games just are not fun anymore. And I kept my seats through the late 80s- early 90s when the team was just as bad. 

If the Jets couldn’t keep me as a STH, there are not many others who they will keep. Stub Hub is the main STH now and that is a shame. 

I couldn't have said it better.

I had season tickets for 27 years. 

THE NEW STADIUM IS A PIECE OF CRAP

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

There was a season ticket holder at my local hometown MLS team that did this.  Ended up buying something like 111 season tickets over several years time.  And then reselling them on StubHub.  When the club found out about it (there are several thousand people on the waiting list) they banned from ever purchasing tickets again. He even took them to court over.  Screaming blody murder over his lost "life hack."  Got to admit though.  He has a lot of chutzpah.  The wrong kind.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

are-you-high.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Lol.. no I never buy tickets to the many meaningless games you are stuck with ?‍♂️ Only buy the worthy games, pats or non conference team worthy of watching.. Yes I’m sure you could be, but you are stuck in your nose bleeds ?‍♂️?

A7-C5-F13-E-4114-4-E42-9775-386-C447084-

Row 1 Mezzanine is not nose bleed.  Quite a great view.  Some of us don't like standing or having some drunk dictate the old up-down-up-down calisthenics all game.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I this wasn't the case with most of the season ticket holders, we were in our seats every damn week. 

joewilly12 

Sure, 60,000 of you were good boys.  I'm talking about the 20,000 who sold their seats to brokers.  They are the people who didn't attend games, put enemy fans in the stadium, and put me on a waiting list.

F-them.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jet Life said:

Ah, the weekly bash season ticket holder thread for selling their seats / ripping non season ticket holder Jet fans for not showing up. I look forward to this thread

I have to agree with @SAR I here.  For whatever reason, a lot of STH's put there seats up.  IMO this was an interesting game.

A lot of Jets fans, who just can't afford season tickets, had an opportunity to buy some "elite" seats at a reasonable price.  They didn't do it.

If your in the area, and didn't go to this game......................Shane on you. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I like the people complaining about what it sounds like on TV. Believe me, it’s 100 times worse being there. We need a better product. Not going to judge ticket holders or nons for not wanting to see a 5-9 team in December 

37 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Good for him. 

42 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Me too, I’m actually kinda jealous out of how much enjoyment they get out of going to the games week in and week out. Don’t get me wrong the actual game is a real good time, it’s everything else that goes into the day that gets me, most of all the traffic going home. 

19 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Me too, I’m actually kinda jealous out of how much enjoyment they get out of going to the games week in and week out. Don’t get me wrong the actual game is a real good time, it’s everything else that goes into the day that gets me, most of all the traffic going home. 

Yeah F traffic, sorry Jets

1 hour ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

They added two extra layers of suites and ended up making the upper deck not so great.  But they can reduce those tickets by 10 bucks each and it will not make a difference in stadium economics. 

they should provide a rebate for folks who can make 6 or more games up there. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

The more deserving fans? You mean the ones that dont go? 

Say what you want about STH vs non STH, I don't care either way,  and how I spend my Sunday afternoons is my business.  

But I remember before the PSL days, the Meadowlands was always full, with Jets Fans, even during the kotite years. 

Maybe 1 or 2 sections in the upper deck of other enemy fans with a few sprinkled in here and there, but nothing like we've seen this year

You always blame non STH fans for not buying the seats, but why are so many STH selling their seats and not going? Doesn't sound like they are very deserving of anything to me

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

A7-C5-F13-E-4114-4-E42-9775-386-C447084-

Row 1 Mezzanine is not nose bleed.  Quite a great view.  Some of us don't like standing or having some drunk dictate the old up-down-up-down calisthenics all game.

SAR I

Because you are such a long loyal fan, next Christmas my treat I’m going to buy you 2 tickets front and center on 50 yard line.. if you will accept.. I respect the blue collar jet fans like you...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

Cowboys
Raiders
Dolphins
Steelers

The Four Main Offenders of "the Jets and Giants suck here in 1980 so I'm going to root for the _________ because they are winners" New York area fans.  So many of my junior high school classmates rooted for these teams back then and those were the fans in the building this year.

0 for 4.  Sent every one of them away, weeping.  Ruined the seasons of Dallas, Oakland, and Pittsburgh as well.  A very nice treat for the home crowd.

Really felt good.

SAR I

You left out beating the Giants 

11 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Disagree I have traveled and metlife Is one of the better ones and if you don’t like cheering and occasional standing you may be correct that live football isn’t for you. This ain’t golf 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

12 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Come on joe. You’re better then this. 

STH’s can do whatever the eff they want with their tickets.

It's been the same old boring song from him for the last decade: Blame the STH for what is really the fault of those doing the blaming.  All those premium seats he is complaining about!  And he could have bought one dirt cheap and went.  He thinks that because he was "once" a STH, long ago in a galaxy far far away, he is exempt from blame and he can point his finger blaming the current STH's.  Maybe he takes some sort of psychotropic drug, because the brain isn't functioning correctly. 

I try to ignore, but his entire argument is just so... well.... unintelligent and contrary to all reasonable logic.  He just does it to annoy the devoted fans here and I fall for it every time.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2

12 hours ago, flgreen said:

Understand what your saying, but both the tickets, and the parking were already paid for by STH.   

In all honesty I found this to be an interesting game going in.  Save a few bloopers, Jets have played decent football the second half of the season, with a bad roster.  Steelers needed a win for the play offs.  Prime seats were available at a decent price.

Team doesn't seem to have quit, but I think the fans have 

Good for the people who went and had a good time watching an awesome victory but also good for the people like me who stayed home, enjoyed the win and then got other stuff done with the rest of their Sunday. Not everybody can justify spending their whole day off for a 6-9 team. 

49 minutes ago, Dcat said:

It's been the same old boring song from him for the last decade: Blame the STH for what is really the fault of those doing the blaming.  All those premium seats he is complaining about!  And he could have bought one dirt cheap and went.  He thinks that because he was "once" a STH, long ago in a galaxy far far away, he is exempt from blame and he can point his finger blaming the current STH's.  Maybe he takes some sort of psychotropic drug, because the brain isn't functioning correctly. 

I try to ignore, but his entire argument is just so... well.... unintelligent and contrary to all reasonable logic.  He just does it to annoy the devoted fans here and I fall for it every time.

Sorry the TRUTH hurts, then again i'm not sorry for anything I said its all TRUTH and FACTS you cant handle truth and facts thats always been how you are on this board. 

Im not blaming anyone for anything I made a statement about how so many Steelers fans were in premium seats yesterday. 

Others feel the same way I do and are in the same situation and have been there done that when the stadium was full of diehard NY Jets fans unlike now. 

I had you on ignore for years here, I thought as you got older you got smarter, I was wrong you just don't have a damn clue and definitely still can't handle the truth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Im not blaming anyone for anything I made a statement about how so many Steelers fans were in premium seats yesterday. 

Utter nonsense as usual from you.  You could have bought a ticket dirt cheap.  Your fault as much as anyone else.  Hypocrisy is fun for you I guess.  You love to blame and that's all you ever really do.  You've become a huge bore. And one that makes no sense to boot.

5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Utter nonsense as usual from you.  You could have bought a ticket dirt cheap.  Your fault as much as anyone else.  Hypocrisy is fun for you I guess.  You love to blame and that's all you ever really do.  You've become a huge bore. And one that makes no sense to boot.

You've always been a bore and you could put me on ignore. 

Happy Holidays. 

1 hour ago, nj meadowlands said:

The road fan infestation is definitely a problem and I have no idea how we solve it.  Probably has something but not everything to do with not sucking. 

Nothing you can do about that, NFL travel is a industry and with easy access to tickets,and NY being a destination, we will always have 10-20% opposing fans in the stadium, and the teams on this years schedule there were more as they are "National" teams.  Next year we have the below home schedule so much the same with higher % of visitors and prob will also be hosting Cleveland again.  Should be another good year to sell your tickets if that is what you do.