Brandon Marshall Calls out Revis+Sheldon

SR24

Not discounting what he said, but the final score was 22-17....so while Watkins killed us and Revis could of done something about that, the offense didn't show up either.

Marshall had a big game that day, but Fitz threw like 3 picks, I believe one was in the end zone too.....that game was miserable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, papz187 said:

Not discounting what he said, but the final score was 22-17....so while Watkins killed us and Revis could of done something about that, the offense didn't show up either.

Marshall had a big game that day, but Fitz threw like 3 picks, I believe one was in the end zone too.....that game was miserable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i rememberf Q dropping 2 consecutively in the RZ and we had to settle for a FG...

3 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I agree with him....  I think a 24 jersey should be burned. Great individual player, POS as a team player. 

Dive into his career a bit more. Short peak, gave up at the end. Crash landing unlike some of the other notable DB’s later in their careers. Ronde Barber for example was still a good player well into his 30’s, has stats that far exceed 24’s and he’s still not in Canton.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Dive into his career a bit more. Short peak, gave up at the end. Crash landing unlike some of the other notable DB’s later in their careers. Ronde Barber for example was still a good player well into his 30’s, has stats that far exceed 24’s and he’s still not in Canton.

Best individual season for a CB ever.  But career-wise, not even worth a mention.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He had one incredible year which coined a cool nickname.  Other than that, it was a very pedestrian career.   That's the story of Revis.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, JiF said:

He had one incredible year which coined a cool nickname.  Other than that, it was a very pedestrian career.   That's the story of Revis.  

Just incredibly false. His rookie year he was a top 10 CB, every year he played after that he was the best CB in the league until 2015. He fell off a cliff fast but he was top of the line every year he started except 1.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Just incredibly false. His rookie year he was a top 10 CB, every year he played after that he was the best CB in the league until 2015. He fell off a cliff fast but he was top of the line every year he started except 1.

We have completely different recollections of his career.  He was average, Rex made him elite, he left Rex and pretty much sucked moving forward.  He was elte for 2 years of his mediocre career. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Didn’t Marshall drop multiple balls in that game against Buffalo?

Not sure if he did but I know he caught a TD pass in that game from Fitz and had over 100 yards. 

To be fair though to Revis and Sheldon, I thought it was 2016 where there play dropped off. Revis wasn't a shutdown corner for us anymore in 2015, but he was still a quality player. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

The shame is that his game was built on technique and not athleticism.  If he gave a shi*t, he could have been really good into his 30s.  But once he got his $$ from us and his ring from NE, he didn't care any more and just mailed it in for a paycheck.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

We have completely different recollections of his career.  He was average, Rex made him elite, he left Rex and pretty much sucked moving forward.  He was elte for 2 years of his mediocre career. 

But you’re wrong... he should’ve made a pro bowl his rookie year and was a pro bowler before Rex got here. He sucked for 2 games in Tampa Bay before becoming Revis again. He was excellent in New England and really good his first year here. 

He dropped off because he got lazy but he was the best to ever do it for 2 years. Outside of that he was a top 3 CB every year until 2014. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

But you’re wrong... he should’ve made a pro bowl his rookie year and was a pro bowler before Rex got here. He sucked for 2 games in Tampa Bay before becoming Revis again. He was excellent in New England and really good his first year here. 

Flash in the pan during an otherwise mediocre career.  We can agree to disagree on Mevi$ Slouch. 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I wouldn't waste my time reading about Revis. Fukk him.

11 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Actually, Ryan Fitzpatrick was the guy who wasnt who you thought he was Brandon.

Oh?  Did anyone think Ryan Fitzpatrick was something more than a replacement level guy who could hold the fort when you don't have a QB, but couldn't be relied on to elevate the team to the next level?

• Upvote 1