Brandon Marshall Calls out Revis+Sheldon

Revis got every penny out of his career with "guidance" from Uncle Sean Gilbert. I wonder if he had it to do over if he'd take less money to be seen as a Jet hero like a Klecko or Namath vs. having a large chunk of the fan base puking over him.  Is his quality of life now that much better with $50 million in the bank vs. $40 million?

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Revis retired on the field of play.  He didnt give flying **** about anything except his money.  Most overrated player possibly in the history of the league.  That said, Fitz handed them that gam

Don’t remember, but unlike Revis, Marshall’s effort was never in doubt.

Revis was so bad his second stint here. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Revis was so bad his second stint here. 

He was done after the knee injury, we lucked out when Shiano decided he needed him and we got a #1 pick.  He stunk in TB and he blamed it on their scheme, then in NE BB put him in zone most of the time.   Typical Jets move to blindly sign him from NE

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, JiF said:

Revis retired on the field of play.  He didnt give flying **** about anything except his money.  Most overrated player possibly in the history of the league. 

That said, Fitz handed them that game with 3 picks, 2 that were absolute game killers in the 4th quarter when all we needed was a FG.  Despite the fact Revis wasnt trying and "Stevan Ridley was the game plan"...Fitz being the huge choke artist turd is why they lost that game, Brandon.

I agree with you, but when you are paying Reivs like 17M per year, but for one guy to quit on the field allows for the opposing offense to succeed, even if the other 10 guys are playing great.  Revis quit on the field, and thus as the saying goes, you are only as good as your weakest link.  Revis caused us to lose, because he jeopardized the entire defense.  The defense has a carryover to the offense, and the offense suffered because of the defense.  I agree with Brandon Marshall.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, peekskill68 said:

Revis got every penny out of his career with "guidance" from Uncle Sean Gilbert. I wonder if he had it to do over if he'd take less money to be seen as a Jet hero like a Klecko or Namath vs. having a large chunk of the fan base puking over him.  Is his quality of life now that much better with $50 million in the bank vs. $40 million?

Don't think his quality of life is affected by the approval of some Jets fans either. He's going to be a hall of famer primarily known for his time with the Jets. 

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

But you’re wrong... he should’ve made a pro bowl his rookie year and was a pro bowler before Rex got here. He sucked for 2 games in Tampa Bay before becoming Revis again. He was excellent in New England and really good his first year here. 

He dropped off because he got lazy but he was the best to ever do it for 2 years. Outside of that he was a top 3 CB every year until 2014. 

He made his first 3 All Pro's in Rex's defence and once in BB's..

7 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

It hurts that the best player we ever had posted a picture of he and Belichick hugging on the night we played the Patriots.

F*ck Revis

Wash your mouth out, Joe Klecko is going to kick your ass, and Joe Willie wants a piece too.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, TNJet said:

Actually his first season back he was still good. His second season of the return he must have ate pizza and frosties all offseason on the couch.

No, he was good for about 7 or 8 games - then the wheels came off.

Richardson called out Marshall after Brandon left the Jets saying there would be 15 reasons why the Jets locker room would be better. Also plenty of reports of Revis and Marshall jawing during training camp. 

Marshall is a divisive guy in the locker room. There is a reason why he never stuck with a single team for very long. 

• Upvote 2
I agree with him....  I think a 24 jersey should be burned. Great individual player, POS as a team player. 
Honestly ... This guy was the Jets for nearly a decade ... Can't blame him for looking out for himself after beings saddled with that clown Rex.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Funny thing is that Fitz and Marshall, essentially the only reason that team did so well were the ultimate villains for most people on this forum which always astounded me.
Beer ... I have no idea wtf guys in this forum are looking for .. Revis ... Sure bet Hall of famer is villainized, Fitz .. the ultimate sacrificial overachieving QB villainized, Jamal Adams a perennial prow bowler and heartbeat of the team villainized, Mangini ... The guy that built rex"s car to crash ... Villainized. It's literally astounding.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
15 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Wash your mouth out, Joe Klecko is going to kick your ass, and Joe Willie wants a piece too.

Difference of opinion, I think Revis was tasked with the toughest duty during the hardest time to be a CB. Namath and Klecko were both great Jets but prime Revis was something special. I don't think I'd ever really consider those guys as the #1 guy at their position.

5 hours ago, bla bla bla said:

Difference of opinion, I think Revis was tasked with the toughest duty during the hardest time to be a CB. Namath and Klecko were both great Jets but prime Revis was something special. I don't think I'd ever really consider those guys as the #1 guy at their position.

Revis has a limited window of being the best 2007 - 2011. After he hurt his knee he wasn’t the same.

Klecko made the Pro -Bowl at D.E  D.T  and NT. If you saw him play, you would have seen he was totally Dominant. He never mailed it in or stole money unlike Revis.

• Like 1
On 12/23/2019 at 10:13 AM, bla bla bla said:

It hurts that the best player we ever had posted a picture of he and Belichick hugging on the night we played the Patriots.

F*ck Revis

When was this pic posted?  This year?  

Revis sucked in 2016, he was good in 2015.  He was playing hurt late in the year and he got beat in week 17 but the coach has to make adjustments and he never did.  As bad as the D was they only allowed 22 points, they did allow Buffalo to control the clock but our O helped with that too by not sustaining drives then turning it over 3 times in the 4th qtr in a one score game.

That was a total team failure led by a HC who didn't get his team ready to play a win and in game against a dead team with nothing to play for.