Sign in to follow this  
JiF

Karma; a story of the Jacksonville Jaguars and the New York Jets

The Jaguars have a decent roster and Minshew could be the future.

guess what?

They play with the Colts, Texans and Titans who are looking like long-standing competitive teams. Once the Patriots reign is over, the Bills are the only competition to the divisional throne. The Dolphins have some catching up to do, mainly being, getting a QB that sticks. That could take a second depending who they pick, how that turns out, ect

We have a much better outlook from that standpoint. We need to build this roster and I think we’ll find more success after that then the Jags will in the AFC South. So as negative as I can be.

NO WORRIES!

That was ridiculous. The teams twitter account was trolling Darnold and the Jets.

Most of the responses they received pointed out and made fun of the lack of fans in the stands to witness the trolling. Backfired on them in a few ways. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I believe in karma and I love it when it comes full circle. 

Backdrop to why this matters to me and why I'm sharing; I live in Jacksonville and have had to hear about 2 straight losses to that embarrassment of franchise from all my co-workers, friends, etc. now for 2 years.  This team has double digit losses 9 out of 10 years, yet, they have our Jets number.  I'm out a few happy hour bets because of it.  

That unfortunately said, it brings me comfort that 2 straight years in a row, the Jags have done some classless bush league sh*t to the Jets during the game.  Last year it was going for 2 while up 27 points, this year it was playing the ghost busters song before Sam took the field.   2 years in a row, that classless act has immediately resulted in a season ending downward spiral for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Just thought I'd share that sometimes the world corrects itself.

:)

Lemme tell ya. I feel your pain...

I have lived and worked downtown in Indianapolis for the better part of my adult life. Can almost throw a football and hit Lucas Oil Stadium from where I'm at. 

My entire staff, peers, and customer base are rabid Colts fans. I go to every Jets game in town. Historically during the Manning era they had our number, and to listen to them trot around all the time praising their team left and right while they had the easiest division in all of football for 10+ years was insufferable. My sister was even a Colts cheerleader this entire time and for my birthday got me a sideline seat to...

The 2010 AFC Wild Card game... 

Whooooooo boy.

Never felt so alive leaving that stadium with the WIN. Especially after I went to work the next day and EVERYBODY heard it from me, I mean ******* EVERYBODY.

Since then, haven't lost to them once, including preseason. They all hear about every one of those too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Backdrop to why this matters to me and why I'm sharing; I live in Jacksonville and have had to hear about 2 straight losses to that embarrassment of franchise from all my co-workers, friends, etc. now for 2 years.  This team has double digit losses 9 out of 10 years, yet, they have our Jets number.  I'm out a few happy hour bets because of it.  

That unfortunately said, it brings me comfort that 2 straight years in a row, the Jags have done some classless bush league sh*t to the Jets during the game.  Last year it was going for 2 while up 27 points, this year it was playing the ghost busters song before Sam took the field.   2 years in a row, that classless act has immediately resulted in a season ending downward spiral for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

And here's the best part for you JIF this offseason. As soon as free agency opens Joe Douglas will be recruiting Yannick Ngakoue to help the Jets in the pass rusher category because the Jags can't afford him because of Nick Foles salary.

With Tom Coughlin ousted, no cap $ and the loss of talent in 2020, you will certainly get the last laugh in all of this. Enjoy. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, freestater said:

Their name is slang for crappy players. 

The Jets over the last decade should have been called the Jags. David...Clowney.............

• Upvote 1

Perhaps the worst loss of the year, a total no show. I hated it more than the Bengals.

I actually thought jets should have hired Doug marrone  over Todd Bowles when Manish did his hatchet job on him and the jets abandoned their plan. I still thought he was a solid NFL head coach and wished he was our coach over Bowles.   Then cam the jets jags game last year and I saw a classless head coach who I was then so glad wasn't our coach.  **** Doug marrone.  That one game completely changed my opinion about him.   F him.  

It's weird how Jet fans try to connect dots to craft victory tales - since there aren't many victories to be had related to the actual game each year.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JiF said:

It’s to Darnold’s credit that the seeing ghosts crap lasted a week or two and he banished it to the point nobody talks about it anymore....Sanchez still has to hear about the buttfumble every day of his life

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Bad news JIF, next
year Minchew will play just well enough to eke them into the playoff. Then Big D!ck Nick will take over and win them a super bowl while we hire planes with Fire Gase banners.

Just kidding. Go jets in 2020 & F@ck Doug Marrone.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1