Jump to content

2020 schedule includes Browns, Raiders at Jets again, two games in LA


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's rough when the AFCE plays both AFCW and NFCW in the same season.  

Old enough to remember AOL dial up and young enough to execute the TikTok game at an elite level

2020 Gase gone, 9-7 Gase still here, 5-11  

Posted Images

I don't care what our schedule is next year.  If we go 1-5 or 2-4 against the AFC East next year like this year then we deserve to have a bad record.

But, if we go 3-3 or 4-2 against the AFC East, then we will be in the hunt for the playoffs, since the teams in our division pretty much play the same schedule a we do.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alka said:

I don't care what our schedule is next year.  If we go 1-5 or 2-4 against the AFC East next year like this year then we deserve to have a bad record.

But, if we go 3-3 or 4-2 against the AFC East, then we will be in the hunt for the playoffs, since the teams in our division pretty much play the same schedule a we do.

4-2 would in the Division would surpass all expectations.  At worst that would mean beating Miami twice and splitting the 4 games with Buffalo and NE (two playoff teams).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anytime I project w/l on a future schedule I split all the division games, so 3-3 in division, then.. 

Ws - AZ, OAK, CLE, DEN, LA, LA, IN

Ls - SF, KC, SEA

So 10-6, based solely off what I've seen this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Anytime I project w/l on a future schedule I split all the division games, so 3-3 in division, then.. 

Ws - AZ, OAK, CLE, DEN, LA, LA, IN

Ls - SF, KC, SEA

So 10-6, based solely off what I've seen this year. 

I think Pats go 1-15 next year after Brady leaves 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad we messed up the easiest schedule we could have had this year what if the furthest trip west being to freaking Cincinnati who along with Miami was a push over for everyone but our offensive genius. 

Now we get to go west... two trips to LA's new stadium. That's interesting, we've seen a few teams come to the Meadowlands twice now we get to see how the other half lives. The Jets to Chargers fan ratio will be interesting.

  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Dude I wish. I cant see that even with Brady gone though. Hell, even with both Brady and Belicheat gone.

No Brady, Belichick running out of town and their DBs getting called for holding

 

The pats will be tanking for Trevor

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tony MaC said:

I'm glad we messed up the easiest schedule we could have had this year what if the furthest trip west being to freaking Cincinnati who along with Miami was a push over for everyone but our offensive genius. 

Now we get to go west... two trips to LA's new stadium. That's interesting, we've seen a few teams come to the Meadowlands twice now we get to see how the other half lives. The Jets to Chargers fan ratio will be interesting.

It’s incredible the love fest Gase is getting here not only did this clown fold like a cheap suit when Darnold got sick not even preparing the backup QBs we lost to two garbage teams the dolphins and bengals

 

 

i was at the bengals game in person the jets looked flat

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

Win win win win. The Jets will beat a whole lot of teams next season

How old are you? Because your endless optimism for this franchise is confusing. I can only guess you’re very young and haven’t been tainted by this franchise always disappointing us. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's ridiculous for the AFC to be lined up to play both the AFC West & the NFC West. Just DUMB. 

But, our defense is going to be REALLY GOOD now that we've had all of these younger fast guys getting experience & we'll get back the best MLB in the league in CJ Mosely. I mean seriously, I had no idea how good Mosely was until he dominated that 1st half vs Buffalo. 

Q.Wiiliams will be much better with a year in the gym, Bless will actually have a training camp, JD will sign Yannick Ngokeou & another CB & our draft will be 90% Offense. 

The old saying is true in the NFL, defense travels. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Indy is good away game, might go to that and the new Rams/Chargers stadium should be interesting - finally get to see if left coasters will show up for a game in LA

and when do they change the schedule to show the Vegas Raiders - maybe next year is the away game?

Eli back to Metlife as a Bronco?

KC is supposed to be a bucket list away game (nice people, loud stadium) but that game could get ugly 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...