Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

That's definitely Gase or a direct relative(Wife maybe? Bryan Colangelo's wife got caught using the burner account)

like i said , i am a sixers fan

Colangelo was a much bigger name then Gase, much more connected ( google Colangelo's father) and had much more success

and he was fired for this

Just now, kdels62 said:

The best tweet is the one where it claims the coaching staff wanted Ed Oliver but the front office took Q Williams. If this burner account is Gase at least he’s better at player assessment than Macc.

As bad of a pick as that was, I just love how coaches these days watch a half hour of tape before the draft and the want to tell the scouts who have been working at it all year who they want.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

As bad of a pick as that was, I just love how coaches these days watch a half hour of tape before the draft and the want to tell the scouts who have been working at it all year who they want.

So we applaud scouts that do their job poorly for 11 months?

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

The best tweet is the one where it claims the coaching staff wanted Ed Oliver but the front office took Q Williams. If this burner account is Gase at least he’s better at player assessment than Macc.

and this is an issue releasing crap like this when the players on your team and you need them to play. If gase is behind this it shows what a inept moron he really is at working with players

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1