Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

And every mouth-breathing poster in this forum that thought it was gase should be banned from this forum.

Going to see which one of you thought it was gase. Should be fun....

I've got a list from the plane flying scandal; PM me your names and I'll add them to it.

SAR I

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The sad part is that there’s no way to confirm this was actually Mehta unless Twitter gives him up, and they’re not doing that.

You and I have different definitions of "sad".

At the very least, he deserves to be framed for all the sh*t he's pulled over the years.

That being said, he has a history of doing this and there is very little doubt in my mind that he actually was behind the WyattV18 account.

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

You and I have different definitions of "sad".

At the very least, he deserves to be framed for all the sh*t he's pulled over the years.

That being said, he has a history of doing this and there is very little doubt in my mind that he actually was behind the WyattV18 account.

What history

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The sad part is that there’s no way to confirm this was actually Mehta unless Twitter gives him up, and they’re not doing that.

I don’t think this is going away though.  All over Twitter, going to be all over sports radio tomorrow.  Not sure he gets out of this one.

1 minute ago, jmat321 said:

I don’t think this is going away though.  All over Twitter, going to be all over sports radio tomorrow.  Not sure he gets out of this one.

They’ll need new evidence to give the story legs and it’s hard to see where that would come from unless Manish confesses 

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how this proves it is Manish for sure.  Couldn't someone just copy and paste that information on a tweet?  Then if you want to frame Manish you delete it and make it seem like it is him.    

Now, it might be Manish, but I am not sure it is just some troll rilling everyone up.

• Upvote 1