Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He had a burner account on Jetsinsider for a long time named "Brick City" when he first started writing for the Daily News.  The account only posted links to Manish Mehta's articles and, after a while, got very testy when people started calling him a hack, fraud, etc.  The account never discussed football, it only posted his articles and defended Manish.  It culminated in a thread where he was called out on it and, he, essentially, admitted to it being him.  He was finally banned and never returned. 

Just a small sample below:

Screenshot_20191224-193606.thumb.png.96d28016841cd1be7712453f0b872105.png

Ray Ray 19 vs Manish back in the day?  Wow.

Talk about the irresistible force(of annoying) meeting the immovable object(of annoying).

I assume Ray Ray was said his services were no longer needed here?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Manish accidentally posted this article from the “burner account” quickly deleted it and posted it from his regular account. Looks like he created a fake account to make it seem like it was Adam Gase burner. Manish was also the one to acknowledge this account in any printed articles. The burner account has since been deleted 

8A3A347A-CCC6-4179-8C4E-C2DE765E4B83.png

goodbye Manish.  Wonder what city you will end up in covering high school sports.  

8 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

He had a burner account on Jetsinsider for a long time named "Brick City" when he first started writing for the Daily News.  The account only posted links to Manish Mehta's articles and, after a while, got very testy when people started calling him a hack, fraud, etc.  The account never discussed football, it only posted his articles and defended Manish.  It culminated in a thread where he was called out on it and, he, essentially, admitted to it being him.  He was finally banned and never returned. 

Just a small sample below:

Screenshot_20191224-193606.thumb.png.96d28016841cd1be7712453f0b872105.png

This is the kicker for me. I think JN's Twitter handle should surface it - he has history. 

And Max would get a ton of clicks and make some money. 

Ergo, Manish's folly might pay some bills for this site.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I have to admit I have no idea what a burner account is nor do I know what Instagram is because I am a fing Boomer.

So am I.  But I have 3 children.  A pair of Gen Ys (Millennials) and a Gen Z . They can tell us all.  

And....  no excuse for instagram.  If I have it, anyone should.  

How is this any different that many reporters nowadays liking and posting political preferences.  It’s all partisan. 

I think mannish is terrible stain on my people 

Just because it's not different .. doesn't make it less disgusting, pathetic and childish.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk