Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wyatt is TOM SHANE making excuses for GASE!

plot twist: It's actually Manish's burner account pretending to be a Gase burner account so he can burn him with it when he wants to.

Me, at 9a this morning: Yikes, Manish is sad. Can web content get any lower?    Max, twenty minutes ago: OoOoOoH tWiTtEr tHiS iS spiiiiicy 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Exactly this. If Gase did this to this poor girl, it is awful. I don't believe it.

Gase is not stupid enough to entrust a college intern keeping her mouth shut on what she is doing for a head coach of a "professional" organization. It would just be too stupid. Imagine that conversation?

Not to mention, a college student!!! Not even a seasoned professional, risking their entire future, way to repay their student loans, and potentially once in a lifetime opportunity in professional sports to make a burner account?

ok.  

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Stop. 

Mehta didn’t create a fake email account with a pr staffers name in order to create a fake twitter account with Gase’s son’s name.   

Mehta didn’t do this. 

This sounds so odd....

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Don't know anything about this guy, Danny Bags, -- twitter handle shows him as a freelance Investigative reporter; not sure how credible he is, but he claims the Wyatt account originates from inside the Jets organization:

Just wow.  I think Mr. Bags may be correct. 

What a sh!t show this team continues to be.  It doesn't matter who the coaches are, GM, ownership...  always a trainwreck.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Just wow.  I think Mr. Bags may be correct. 

What a sh!t show this team continues to be.  It doesn't matter who the coaches are, GM, ownership...  always a trainwreck.

I'd love to know the info he claims to have but won't share. 

So if true, the Jets PR department tried to frame a Jets reporter for a career ending fireable offense. Geez

This story keeps getting more crazy.

7 minutes ago, SummerofSam14 said:

https://twitter.com/jgraycuse/status/1212010686970249224?s=21

guy claiming IP address linked back to Gase household in Chatham NJ

You’re “guy” is either a Russian cyber agent or works directly for Twitter. I know with certainty that the only way you’re getting an IP out of them is via a valid request from LE. So with that in mind, how confident are you now?

• Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'd love to know the info he claims to have but won't share. 

So if true, the Jets PR department tried to frame a Jets reporter for a career ending fireable offense. Geez

This story keeps getting more crazy.

I wouldn't think the motive was to get Mehta.  The motive was simple: defend Gase on twitter.  Jets decided that a young intern out of UCF, without much experience was the way to go to set it up.  She uses her own personal email as a recovery account.  

Can't make it up.  Only the Jets.  If I were Victoria Monica, I'd be exiting Florham Park right about now and look for a better place to intern.

11 hours ago, Dinamite said:

I don't understand how this proves it is Manish for sure.  Couldn't someone just copy and paste that information on a tweet?  Then if you want to frame Manish you delete it and make it seem like it is him.    

Now, it might be Manish, but I am not sure it is just some troll rilling everyone up.

Because the "accidental post" and subsequent delete came right before Manish posted his article from his legit account

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Lith said:

Don't know anything about this guy, Danny Bags, -- twitter handle shows him as a freelance Investigative reporter; not sure how credible he is, but he claims the Wyatt account originates from inside the Jets organization:

Meghan Gilmore, sup girl?

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Not to mention, a college student!!! Not even a seasoned professional, risking their entire future, way to repay their student loans, and potentially once in a lifetime opportunity in professional sports to make a burner account?

ok.  

My guess.  It’s pretty standard practice for PR groups to have Twitter handles protecting the brand.

Highly unlikely she did this on her own but rather as part of the job.

30 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Exactly this. If Gase did this to this poor girl, it is awful. I don't believe it.

Gase is not stupid enough to entrust a college intern keeping her mouth shut on what she is doing for a head coach of a "professional" organization. It would just be too stupid. Imagine that conversation?

Said staffer also wouldn’t have used Gase sons name ...this is Mehta all the way . 

• Upvote 4
Just now, FidelioJet said:

My guess.  It’s pretty standard practice for PR groups to have Twitter handles protecting the brand.

Highly unlikely she did this on her own but rather as part of the job.

What’s your experience in PR? Based on your experience, how often do people use easily identifiable names or other references in their handles and bios to do this?

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I wouldn't think the motive was to get Mehta.  The motive was simple: defend Gase on twitter.  Jets decided that a young intern out of UCF, without much experience was the way to go to set it up.  She uses her own personal email as a recovery account.  

Can't make it up.  Only the Jets.  If I were Victoria Monica, I'd be exiting Florham Park right about now and look for a better place to intern.

Gase said in the press conference when asked if he has a "burner account, "no".

Let's see Mehta say the same thing.

Go on record.

• Post of the Week 4
4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Having a hard time caring about any of this. Scummy move on behalf of Manish if it's him. If it's the Jets, they're not the only team doing this...what is the story there?

If it’s manish, it’s a fundamental attack on the integrity whatever you would classify sports reporting as. I guess journalism. 

if it’s the Jets, it’s probably some sort of workplace violation and for extra juice they’re idiots who use easily identifiable twitter handles 

5 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Said staffer also wouldn’t have used Gase sons name ...this is Mehta all the way . 

She probably used the name tongue and cheek - no one knew Gase’s son’s first name....No one would have still  known, if Mehta didn’t uncover the fake account being used by Gase/Jets PR and expose it.  Manish did his job and because Jet fans don’t like their organization looking poorly they want to blame the media.

Everyone calling for Mehta to be fired should apologize.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
5 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Gase said in the press conference when asked if he has a "burner account, "no".

Let's see Mehta say the same thing.

Go on record.

Why wouldn’t he go on record?  This isn’t a court of law, it’s not perjury, he wouldn’t go to jail.  

Both he and the daily news are loving this right now - more exposure for him and his paper.

11 hours ago, Mogglez said:

He had a burner account on Jetsinsider for a long time named "Brick City" when he first started writing for the Daily News.  The account only posted links to Manish Mehta's articles and, after a while, got very testy when people started calling him a hack, fraud, etc.  The account never discussed football, it only posted his articles and defended Manish.  It culminated in a thread where he was called out on it and, he, essentially, admitted to it being him.  He was finally banned and never returned. 

Just a small sample below:

Screenshot_20191224-193606.thumb.png.96d28016841cd1be7712453f0b872105.png

some mod I was, never realized lol

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

If the Daily News won't fire him for setting up a burner account to frame gase do you think lying about it will make a difference?

The burner account has not been proven. Publicly denying an unethical act, and then being proven wrong should be a fireable offense from a news organization.

But, this is the Daily News.

28 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

What’s your experience in PR? Based on your experience, how often do people use easily identifiable names or other references in their handles and bios to do this?

17 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Why wouldn’t he go on record?  This isn’t a court of law, it’s not perjury, he wouldn’t go to jail.  

Both he and the daily news are loving this right now - more exposure for him and his paper.

I know you’re busier than usual today but can you reply when you have a second thx

• Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, Dcat said:

All of that makes sense....except:

1) If they were trying to keep this on the down low, why would they allow her to make the account up in his son's name; and

2) What exactly is gained by having one singular random twitter account out there defending Gase? What does that achieve?  Did this account have hundreds of thousands of followers that help promote the defense of Gase?

It makes zero sense for this to be an organizational thing.