Jump to content

Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wyatt is TOM SHANE making excuses for GASE!

plot twist: It's actually Manish's burner account pretending to be a Gase burner account so he can burn him with it when he wants to.

Me, at 9a this morning: Yikes, Manish is sad. Can web content get any lower?    Max, twenty minutes ago: OoOoOoH tWiTtEr tHiS iS spiiiiicy 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Right. So, to anonymously defend himself on Twitter, he intentionally created an account in the name of his son?

No, the Jets PR did and this intern (or someone there) decided it was cute to use Gase's son's name?  I don't know.  Typical Jets incompetence (using gase's son's name) is not beyond the realm of possibility.  But the live.com recovery address is highly likely to be the intern.  

I may write a novel.  Movie rights could be huge.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bitonti said:

this is where I stand has anyone proven this burner is Manish? 

I'm leaning more toward the victoria monica theory myself 

Lol, so you think a Jets PR person set up a burner account using the name of Adam Gase's son? 

Not surprised you'd convince yourself of something that stupid.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

No, the Jets PR did and this intern (or someone there) decided it was cute to use Gase's son's name?  I don't know.  Typical Jets incompetence (using gase's son's name) is not beyond the realm of possibility.  But the live.com recovery address is highly likely to be the intern.  

I may write a novel.  Movie rights could be huge.

 

 

I’m 60-40 opposite on this but could be swayed knowing this team

 lol 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said in my post above...none of this makes sense from an organizational standpoint.

It achieves nothing to have one singular random twitter account out there for the "purpose" of defending Gase.

If we're going to go full on Jets PR Intern conspiracy theory....let's shoot for the moon:

Gase is having an affair with this Victoria intern.

She wants to defend her man but doesn't want to "out" the affair by using her own twitter account.

So she creates the fake account...without the knowledge of the Jets PR staff to defend him.

Moral of the story....Gase might not know how to run a team, but he does know how to lay the pipe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
or Gase just copied the link to frame Manish...


Well that’d make sense except Manish then posted the otherwise unreleased article under his account 5 minutes later. So for your theory to pan true, Gase would’ve had to have stolen the article from Manish somehow, post it knowing Manish was about to in a few minutes, and then pull it down before Manish did. That’s some serious mission impossible sh*t right there. Or the more obvious and likely scenario is Manish is an underhanded piece of sh*t (we know this already) and is incredibly stupid (we suspected this and now we know for sure). Manish has to be fired, and if he isn’t the Jets should revoke his credentials.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

 

I know you’re busier than usual today but can you reply when you have a second thx

I’m actually about to run into a PR meeting now —— while not a PR professional my PR experience is substantial...All brands have Twitter accounts —- and many have accounts under names no associated with the brand.  Nothing illegal about it....I have no real problem with the Jets having a twitter account under an alias to support the team’s decisions.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely Mehta did this, with the information we have now it seems pretty clear it’s the Jets and likely without Gase’s knowledge or approval.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Because the "accidental post" and subsequent delete came right before Manish posted his article from his legit account

Do we know that for sure?

If we do, it's definitely Mehta.    If that's a fact he should be fired today

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I’m actually about to run into a PR meeting now —— while not a PR professional my PR experience is substantial...All brands have Twitter accounts —- and many have accounts under names no associated with the brand.  Nothing illegal about it....I have no real problem with the Jets having a twitter account under an alias to support the team’s decisions.

I find it HIGHLY unlikely Mehta did this, with the information we have now it seems pretty clear it’s the Jets and likely without Gase’s knowledge or approval.

 

Did you miss my second question about the trend in these accounts using identifiable information?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol, so you think a Jets PR person set up a burner account using the name of Adam Gase's son? 

Not surprised you'd convince yourself of something that stupid.

The asterisks line up 

as do the times the account was used 

This was a Gase burner account set up by a seasonal marketing intern. 

Mehta is a patsy. We all hate him automatically which makes him such a juicy target. 

But without any proof (gut instinct) this whole thing feels exactly the same as when Gase calls the Wildcat

he thinks he's so friggin clever 

but it's a trick that was new 20 years ago and barely worked then 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

If we're going to go full on Jets PR Intern conspiracy theory....let's shoot for the moon:

Gase is having an affair with this Victoria intern.

She wants to defend her man but doesn't want to "out" the affair by using her own twitter account.

So she creates the fake account...without the knowledge of the Jets PR staff to defend him.

Moral of the story....Gase might not know how to run a team, but he does know how to lay the pipe.

how crazy does she have to be to post under a twitter account using his son's name tho 

it's not her son... that's a person Gase created with another woman.  

Adam Gase doesn't strike me as a player with any kind of game (other than, "Hey, you want a bump?") 

the times and dates of the post line up better with a coach who is venting

just my take poor Victoria was asked to set up 100 twitter accounts 1 day

and she shares a name with Lewinsky which is unfortunate  

I don't believe she is involved with crazy eyes

if it was a Glenn Close situation she'd be posting all the time not just when Gase is not coaching/running practices

the times are too specific to Gase's availability  

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slats said:

If this is the case, it’s definitely Mehta. 

The other thing, though, is that it would seem to be completely unlikely that an account coming from the PR department would try to frame Mehta with that post & delete maneuver. 

So I’d guess it’s either Mehta (my preference, lol) or someone outside legitimately wanting to defend Gase and happy to peg Manish in the process. 

Makes the most sense, particularly if the "posting article before published" scenario can be proven. Then it it is either Mehta, or a DN staffer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slats said:

If this is the case, it’s definitely Mehta. 

The other thing, though, is that it would seem to be completely unlikely that an account coming from the PR department would try to frame Mehta with that post & delete maneuver. 

So I’d guess it’s either Mehta (my preference, lol) or someone outside legitimately wanting to defend Gase and happy to peg Manish in the process. 

hard to ignore the twitter recovery account email matching the intern's name and email account letters and number of digits.  That simply doesn't happen randomly.

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, bitonti said:

how crazy does she have to be to post under a twitter account using his son's name tho 

it's not her son... that's a person Gase created with another woman.  

Adam Gase doesn't strike me as a player with any kind of game (other than, "Hey, you want a bump?") 

the times and dates of the post line up better with a coach who is venting

just my take poor Victoria was asked to set up 100 twitter accounts 1 day

and she shares a name with Lewinsky which is unfortunate  

I don't believe she is involved with crazy eyes

if it was a Glenn Close situation she'd be posting all the time not just when Gase is not coaching/running practices

the times are too specific to Gase's availability  

 

The times also are specific to the availability of a beat reporter covering those very same games and practices.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

hard to ignore the twitter recovery account email matching the intern's name and email account letters and number of digits.  That simply doesn't happen randomly.

Again, the flip side is that I can’t see someone from the Jets PR department burning Mehta like that before deleting the account. It’s one thing to have these secret accounts pushing an agenda, it’s another to frame a reporter you don’t like. The first is ethical in the quasi-ethics in which we currently exist, the other is a clear violation. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slats said:

Again, the flip side is that I can’t see someone from the Jets PR department burning Mehta like that before deleting the account. It’s one thing to have these secret accounts pushing an agenda, it’s another to frame a reporter you don’t like. The first is ethical in the quasi-ethics in which we currently exist, the other is a clear violation. 

@Integrity28 Pls help thx 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Embarrassing. Not for Manish. That’s who he is. Embarrassing for the many posters here who believed that Adam Gase had a burner account. 

Okay, time to name my secret account from which I'll defend my honor to a few dozen loudmouths on Twitter ... let's see, Oh I'll use my son Wyatt's name. That way I can remember and no one will figure out it was me!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, flgreen said:

Nah, nobody in Jets PR is going to use his sons name.  That alone would get them fired.

It's Mehta

recovery account: vic-----------@live.com

Why would Mehta have a recovery account email that matches a Jets PR 22 year old innocent intern?

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Doubt it was the intern. Easy to make a gmail account with that name. Still going with Mehta

so Mehta chose a 22 year old Jets Public Relations intern to create a phony recovery email address?  

Doubt it.  I doubt he even knows her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Someone could just as easily had setup that backup email as a decoy to intentionally frame her as the originator. a good case is hardly ever made with only one piece of evidence and this surely doesn’t look like a smoking gun. 

What If that PR intern is a Manish source and he had her set up the account to create reasonable doubt if he got caught?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, choon328 said:

What If that PR intern is a Manish source and he had her set up the account to create reasonable doubt if he got caught?

she's a 22 year old intern.  No way.  She just wants to finish her internship and pursue a PR career.  She's not conspiring with Mehta.  She's following orders from the Jets.  Mehta probably never met her.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dcat said:

she's a 22 year old intern.  No way.  She just wants to finish her internship and pursue a PR career.  She's not conspiring with Mehta.  She's following orders from the Jets.  Mehta probably never met her.

Exactly what good would it do to have 1 twitter account actively defending Gase? Like that is going to change the world's opinion?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, slats said:

If this is the case, it’s definitely Mehta. 

The other thing, though, is that it would seem to be completely unlikely that an account coming from the PR department would try to frame Mehta with that post & delete maneuver. 

So I’d guess it’s either Mehta (my preference, lol) or someone outside legitimately wanting to defend Gase and happy to peg Manish in the process. 

was that the first time the article was posted to twitter?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dcat said:

recovery account: vic-----------@live.com

Why would Mehta have a recovery account email that matches a Jets PR 22 year old innocent intern?

Maybe she spurned his advances and he's getting his revenge in an anal-ache fashion?

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...