Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets are inept, but even they wouldn’t try to counter massive anti-Gase twitter sentiment by employing one little-followed account using the coach’s name. You can hire actual firms to flood social media with organic-looking ad campaigns. This is a wackjob conspiracy theory 

I don't believe it's the Jets but I would never underestimate their ineptitude and I'm shocked you are. Frankly disappointing. :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

recovery account: vic-----------@live.com

Why would Mehta have a recovery account email that matches a Jets PR 22 year old innocent intern?

How did DannyBagsZ get the password to that gmail account? 1st you have to enter the gmail account, put in the password then you get to the verification panel? How did he know the password without locking the account unless it was "jets123" or it was him.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

so Mehta chose a 22 year old Jets Public Relations intern to create a phony recovery email address?  

Doubt it.  I doubt he even knows her.

These PR interns spend their weekdays forwarding emails to Jets personnel, beat writers, news organizations, and season ticket holders, and they spend game days distributing media packets to media members, and chaperoning post-game interviews. It’s more than likely Manish would know her name and her email. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

These PR interns spend their weekdays days forwarding emails to Jets personnel, beat writers, news organizations, and season ticket holders, and they spend game days distributing media packets to media members, and chaperoning post-game interviews. It’s more than likely Manish would know her name and her email. 

Aaaaaand she spurned his advances.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

You’re “guy” is either a Russian cyber agent or works directly for Twitter. I know with certainty that the only way you’re getting an IP out of them is via a valid request from LE. So with that in mind, how confident are you now?

actually no. look at the link or better yet look at the site. It generates a link and you post it all it takes is the person using the account to click the link. Nothing illegal about that. Phishing yes, illegal in this case no.

How Does This Work?

1. Enter a URL to forward your recipient to.
  2. Give them the link that Blasze generates.
  3. (Optional) Put the link through Bit.ly for more secrecy.
  4. Save the statistics URL provided or the code.
  5. Return and enter the code to see your link stats and the IP addresses that accessed it.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

recovery account: vic-----------@live.com

Why would Mehta have a recovery account email that matches a Jets PR 22 year old innocent intern?

What young person would ever use their full name in the email they're using to set up a secret account? That makes no sense at all. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, choon328 said:

What young person would ever use their full name in the email they're using to set up a secret account? That makes no sense at all. 

This young person didn’t think she was doing anything wrong.  And she wasn’t. 

It’s a job she has and was asked to create a twitter account to support the Jets.

This really isn’t a big deal.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

It’s a job she has and was asked to create a twitter account to support the Jets.

And you know this how......

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Oh and another thing.  You conveniently disappeared for 47 minutes while Douglas' presser was going on.  Thats after posting once every few minutes the hour prior to the presser.  Hello Manish.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The Jets are inept, but even they wouldn’t try to counter massive anti-Gase twitter sentiment by employing one little-followed account using the coach’s name. You can hire actual firms to flood social media with organic-looking ad campaigns. This is a wackjob conspiracy theory 

Corporations pay PR firms to do just that. They don't need to go this far. Makes no sense to leave a job to an intern you  pay your marketing people to do already. 

One look at Gase, he is not screwing around. His father in law is on site 24/7 too. The girlfriend thing is simply not plausible. 

Had a female cousin who was exactly such an intern for the Eagles. An intern doesn't get to do much that isn't cleared by the team in terms of social media. It's all meet&greets, STH events, marketing appearances, gameday suite management, customer relations, coordination with the cheerleaders. It has almost nothing to do with the actual football team. While she's very smart, it was a job, nothing more. She wasn't  fan of any team. And teams are so paranoid, when she moved back to NJ the Giants would not even give her an interview despite having the exact experience they were looking for and a positive recommendation for someone who works with the Maras.  

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Having fun...how is any of this fun?

This is exactly the attitude that permeates every snarky article Mehta has ever written. 

Having fun with people thinking I’m Mehta. 

People think I’m Manish because ...

1) I don’t like Gase, hated the hire and he’s shown me no reason to think otherwise....

2) I don’t think Mehta actually created a burner account is some deep seeded conspiracy theory with multiple layers of deception - rather than the obvious conclusion that it was the Jets PR department (which actually has proof to support it)

So if people want to believe I’m Manish Mehta I’m going to have fun with them....

2 hours ago, slats said:

Again, the flip side is that I can’t see someone from the Jets PR department burning Mehta like that before deleting the account. It’s one thing to have these secret accounts pushing an agenda, it’s another to frame a reporter you don’t like. The first is ethical in the quasi-ethics in which we currently exist, the other is a clear violation. 

Hmmm   The plot thickens.  That's a legit point.  But the alternative is almost equally bizarre.  How would Mehta know the intern's email address (@live.com)?  Unless he is diabolical enough to create that as well.  If Mehta set up a live account with her name, just to make the recovery look like it came from the Jets, then why did he choose her?  

Eh...  still think it's the Jets PR.  If the PR department is as shady as is the ticket department, then it's possible.  It really is such a PRish thing to do.  

• Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Having fun with people thinking I’m Mehta. 

People think I’m Manish because ...

1) I don’t like Gase, hated the hire and he’s shown me no reason to think otherwise....

2) I don’t think Mehta actually created a burner account is some deep seeded conspiracy theory with multiple layers of deception - rather than the obvious conclusion that it was the Jets PR department (which actually has proof to support it)

So if people want to believe I’m Manish Mehta I’m going to have fun with them....

https://forums.jetnation.com/profile/28455-fideliojet/content/page/4/?all_activity=1 

Perusing your posts; commonly words therein; references to write, wrote, "I could write that article right now",lots of references to Mehta..... By no means scientific, but, makes you wonder.

Simply I don't find your denials at all dispositive. 

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Exactly what good would it do to have 1 twitter account actively defending Gase? Like that is going to change the world's opinion?

yeah, but it's a thing now.  The very kind of thing that PR departments might think is cool.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

https://forums.jetnation.com/profile/28455-fideliojet/content/page/4/?all_activity=1 

Perusing your posts; commonly words therein; references to write, wrote, "I could write that article right now",lots of references to Mehta..... By no means scientific, but, makes you wonder...

Seriously, I don’t care what you think, but I don’t want to waste yours or others people’s time here..

I’m not him - I know many people personally on here - I’ve been to Max’s tailgate’s the past two years - sat with JetNation.com ticket package last year. (Ask him if you want)

I really just don’t like Gase as a coach and am not one for conspiracy theories.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Claymation said:

How did DannyBagsZ get the password to that gmail account? 1st you have to enter the gmail account, put in the password then you get to the verification panel? How did he know the password without locking the account unless it was "jets123" or it was him.

you can do this if you are trying to "recover" a password.  He didn't need or use a password to get that far. I think.

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Hmmm   The plot thickens.  That's a legit point.  But the alternative is almost equally bizarre.  How would Mehta know the intern's email address (@live.com)?  Unless he is diabolical enough to create that as well.  If Mehta set up a live account with her name, just to make the recovery look like it came from the Jets, then why did he choose her?  

Eh...  still think it's the Jets PR.  If the PR department is as shady as is the ticket department, then it's possible.  It really is such a PRish thing to do.  

He would pick her bc the kick back from the organization would be minimal if any bc she's an intern. If he used a paid employee the Jets would go after him. 

1 hour ago, choon328 said:

might have been her real personal email account.  After all, it was just a recovery tool.  Probably didn't figure that anyone would try to recover and see that.  Especially if you are 22, inexperienced, naive...   UCF after all. 

11 minutes ago, Dcat said:

How do you know it's actually the interns email address ? It's not a .com address given the asterisks. Why would this random intern have a co.uk or co.za email address?

Also - the address linked to that google search isn't even prove to be linked to the Twitter handle? I posted above a Twitter post referencing that it's not...

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dcat said:

might have been her real personal email account.  After all, it was just a recovery tool.  Probably didn't figure that anyone would try to recover and see that.  Especially if you are 22, inexperienced, naive...   UCF after all. 

Her resume is actually pretty strong and she is not naive.

She did not start this position until May 2019 though. Wasn't the twitter account opened December, 2018?

1 minute ago, Scott Dierking said:

Her resume is actually pretty strong and she is not naive.

She did not start this position until May 2019 though. Wasn't the twitter account opened December, 2018?

Dec 2018 would predate Gase joining the Jets altogether and would absolve Manish. 

Is that fact?