Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

9 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Seriously, I don’t care what you think, but I don’t want to waste yours or others people’s time here..

I’m not him - I know many people personally on here - I’ve been to Max’s tailgate’s the past two years - sat with JetNation.com ticket package last year. (Ask him if you want)

I really just don’t like Gase as a coach and am not one for conspiracy theories.

I'll vouch that I've read your old JI posts long before Mehta was a thing.  Hard to believe that Mehta was once a good beat reporter for the Newark Star-Ledger.  Really.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

How do you know it's actually the interns email address ? It's not a .com address given the asterisks. Why would this random intern have a co.uk or co.za email address?

Also - the address linked to that google search isn't even prove to be linked to the Twitter handle? I posted above a Twitter post referencing that it's not...

good points.  didn't notice the # of dashes on the other side of the @.   

24 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Having fun with people thinking I’m Mehta. 

People think I’m Manish because ...

1) I don’t like Gase, hated the hire and he’s shown me no reason to think otherwise....

2) I don’t think Mehta actually created a burner account is some deep seeded conspiracy theory with multiple layers of deception - rather than the obvious conclusion that it was the Jets PR department (which actually has proof to support it)

So if people want to believe I’m Manish Mehta I’m going to have fun with them....

Definitely not Manish. You hated Gase since the beginning. Manish actually thought the Gase hire was good at first

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Dcat said:

might have been her real personal email account.  After all, it was just a recovery tool.  Probably didn't figure that anyone would try to recover and see that.  Especially if you are 22, inexperienced, naive...   UCF after all. 

Nobody uses their full legal name on a personal email account.  Especially a 22 year old. 

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'll vouch that I've read your old JI posts long before Mehta was a thing.  Hard to believe that Mehta was once a good beat reporter for the Newark Star-Ledger.  Really.  

He was actually a legitimate quality writer when he wrote for The Star-Ledger - we used to point to him as the most grounded and trusted source. 

Funny how things change. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Pretty much all adults use some variation of their name in their email address from my experience.

Yeah but their full legal name? Business email addresses and school email addresses I could see having your full legal name but not on a personal email.  

35 minutes ago, Dcat said:

you are wrong.  Many people do.  Especially young people.  I see it every day. Middle initial and all.  

I can tell you that not one of my contacts out of 362 people in my phone have their full name as their personal email address. 

Maybe it's someone trying to bring down Manish. Just a thought. Perhaps it's someone from the NYDN. I'm sure there are a lot of people with 11 characters, the first three of which are "vic."

Has anyone looked at their staff to see if they don't have someone like that? Would also explain how they got access to the article before he posted it.

5 minutes ago, PCP63 said:

Maybe it's someone trying to bring down Manish. Just a thought. Perhaps it's someone from the NYDN. I'm sure there are a lot of people with 11 characters, the first three of which are "vic."

Has anyone looked at their staff to see if they don't have someone like that? Would also explain how they got access to the article before he posted it.

Anyone that has any sense at the Daily News should be spending their time on a resume, not childish games.

Then we have Mehta.

17 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Yeah but their full legal name? Business email addresses and school email addresses I could see having your full legal name but not on a personal email.  

I never counted, but there are plenty.  I see them every day.  Grad School Admissions. Some school, but I think just as many non-school.

21 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

From the movie - Eyes Wide Shut, goes along with the screen name

Big Kubrick Fan and that’s how long I’ve been on this site (well, harkens back to the old JetsInsider...when the movie first came out.)

Ahhhhh

Never saw that movie, always wondered what it was from.

17 hours ago, Mogglez said:

He had a burner account on Jetsinsider for a long time named "Brick City" when he first started writing for the Daily News.  The account only posted links to Manish Mehta's articles and, after a while, got very testy when people started calling him a hack, fraud, etc.  The account never discussed football, it only posted his articles and defended Manish.  It culminated in a thread where he was called out on it and, he, essentially, admitted to it being him.  He was finally banned and never returned. 

Just a small sample below:

Screenshot_20191224-193606.thumb.png.96d28016841cd1be7712453f0b872105.png

Dude....Send this info to somebody.  It could keep the "Manish is scummy trash" train going in the media.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I really don’t think it’s Manish but if it was-Lol. Good for Manish. Just having some fun.

Jets are a pathetic organization- he’s the only one giving us a reason to pay attention.

With Gase around we have another year of patheticness.

No amount of Gase dislike justifies Manish's behavior.  Gase is the good guy in this story.  Mehta is the evil antagonist.  

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Mogglez said:

He had a burner account on Jetsinsider for a long time named "Brick City" when he first started writing for the Daily News.  The account only posted links to Manish Mehta's articles and, after a while, got very testy when people started calling him a hack, fraud, etc.  The account never discussed football, it only posted his articles and defended Manish.  It culminated in a thread where he was called out on it and, he, essentially, admitted to it being him.  He was finally banned and never returned. 

What is the Sanchez thread about? I would love to see that

5 hours ago, slats said:

If this is the case, it’s definitely Mehta. 

The other thing, though, is that it would seem to be completely unlikely that an account coming from the PR department would try to frame Mehta with that post & delete maneuver. 

So I’d guess it’s either Mehta (my preference, lol) or someone outside legitimately wanting to defend Gase and happy to peg Manish in the process. 

This entire thing is nonsense, but the whole Jets PR/Intern narrative is REALLY nonsense, imo. If Gase wanted/needed this burner account, and the Jets were in on it, they are handing this over to a temp intern? Additionally, again imo, the whole use of Gase's son's name in the twitter handle SCREAMS someone other than Gase intentionally using that name in the handle in order to have an extra "got ya!" to point to when making the argument that this is Gase account - i.e. Manish. 

If Gase makes this account, the goal is to prop him up on social media, completely anonymously.  You want this to look like a Jets fan and have nothing that would EVER suggest it was actually Gase because of how pathetic it would look if it came to light. 

If Manish makes this account with the eventual intention of first "discovering" this burner account and then breaking the news that it belongs to Gase himself, using his son's name is a convenient, albiet transparent, piece of evidence to point to when claiming its Gase. 

Manish, who lives on twitter and does anything/everything to have attention on himself has also been dead silent on the likely only time in his life he trending and being mentioned on a national level. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

18 hours ago, Mogglez said:

lord that color scheme is brutal.