Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

10 minutes ago, rammagen said:

and this is an issue releasing crap like this when the players on your team and you need them to play. If gase is behind this it shows what a inept moron he really is at working with players

Correct. If this is proven to be a Gase burner account and he’s the one behind it in any way it’s a fireable offense. Some of the stuff in there is critical of Sam, Bell, QW and the training staff. But also it’s very complimentary to Robby.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Correct. If this is proven to be a Gase burner account and he’s the one behind it in any way it’s a fireable offense. Some of the stuff in there is critical of Sam, Bell, QW and the training staff. But also it’s very complimentary to Robby.

I support Adam Gase for the most part but agree with this if it is him he has to be fired. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

If anyone thinks Adam Gase set up a twitter account using his son's first name to defend himself to dopey fans on the internet... Oh boy.

It's significantly more likely the account was created by the person who "found" it, for just this gotcha moment.

I think you're probably right but it is Adam Gase we're talking about here.

• Haha 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I think you're probably right but it is Adam Gase we're talking about here.

It is.  And, everything we know about Adam Gase is that he's never once cared about the media and today, it comes out, the fans either (as per Manish), though that shouldn't have been a surprise.

Suddenly, because people don't like him as a football coach, they're going to just back-fill everything else as bad too.

Regardless of how bad a football coach he is or isn't, he's never once given any indication that he'd have any interest in defending himself online or elsewhere.  Let's not play make-believe because we don't like the guy.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

It is.  And, everything we know about Adam Gase is that he's never once cared about the media and today, it comes out, the fans either (as per Manish), though that shouldn't have been a surprise.

Suddenly, because people don't like him as a football coach, they're going to just back-fill everything else as bad too.

Regardless of how bad a football coach he is or isn't, he's never once given any indication that he'd have any interest in defending himself online or elsewhere.  Let's not play make-believe because we don't like the guy.

You think a guy goes around saying I'm rich as **** in the face of any criticism means he has no interest in defending himself? Lol

Sounds like someone with some serious insecurities to me.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

You think a guy goes around saying I'm rich as **** in the face of any criticism means he has no interest in defending himself? Lol

First, I think there's a big difference between blowing off an insult with "I'm rich as ****," and creating a twitter account using your son's name, and defending yourself online.  One is a quick verbal dismissal.  The other is a sustained effort.  Second, I don't think that actually happens like Manish makes it out to happen, and he provided no compelling evidence to suggest it does.  The only fact we actually know is that Manish attacks Gase literally every single day on twitter.  Wanna bet that, at worst, Gase said that one time, in some kind of context, and then Manish ran with it like it's a thing?

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

48 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

plot twist: It's actually Manish's burner account pretending to be a Gase burner account so he can burn him with it when he wants to.

... and this would actually be a plot twist? 

Sounds exactly like something Manish would do. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ryu79 said:

Isn't traceability a key criteria in setting up a burner? Who puts it in their kid's name?

His wife? Maybe she didn’t consider those things. 

Idk you have a point though. This is just such an odd situation. Something only our franchise is capable of. 

Owners haven’t said a peep all year besides when Chris wanted to let us know his 1-7 coach was good to go next season.

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Sounds like someone with some serious insecurities to me.

Again, i think that is just a boorish way of saying he has FU money. Meaning, he's going to do what he thinks is right and not cowtail to anyone or anything because he doesn't "need" to work.

Which is actually not congruent with someone taking the time and energy to create a burner account and spend hours trying to turn the tide of online and media negativty. If you have some attitude that you are "rich as ****" you don't worry about cretins online

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

Yep looks like there’s some smoke here.  Gase looks extremely insecure and the “I’m rich as *^%#” comments Manish claims he makes make sense.  Ed Reed’s video last week was also a major red flag.

Christopher Johnson needs to wake up and be man enough to admit his mistake.   Fire Gase in a week and move on.  Let’s get a guy in here the players can also respect as a HC and not a glorified QB coach.

What was Ed Reed's video about?  

So let me get this straight, 

We are led to believe that Adam Gase, he who hasn't given two sh*ts about criticism in any press conference this year, is secretly weaseling his way around twitter trying to defend his honor? 

Never mind that twitter comments from some random Twitter user are extremely unlikely to get any traction anyways. The man has the ability to leak his side to any reporter he wants thats hungry for dirt on the team. Why the hell would he bother going this route. 

B*tch please lol. People gotta try harder than this to dig up dirt on someone.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, jetscrazey said:

Yep looks like there’s some smoke here.  Gase looks extremely insecure and the “I’m rich as *^%#” comments Manish claims he makes make sense.  Ed Reed’s video last week was also a major red flag.

Christopher Johnson needs to wake up and be man enough to admit his mistake.   Fire Gase in a week and move on.  Let’s get a guy in here the players can also respect as a HC and not a glorified QB coach.

At least you have enough self awarenesses to give yourself an accurate username.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

We're going to finish 6-2 or 5-3. Only insecure Jets fans would demand he gets fired. 

We can absolutely do better than Gase.  1-2 vs the Dolphins and Bengals?  So far 1-4 in the division (though probably we'll go 2-4 due to Buffalo resting everyone).  Completely not competitive against the Pats?  

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We can absolutely do better than Gase.  1-2 vs the Dolphins and Bengals?  So far 1-4 in the division (though probably we'll go 2-4 due to Buffalo resting everyone).  Completely not competitive against the Pats?  

And if we fire gase and the next guy goes 6-10 you'll want him fired and Darnold will have a new coach and system every year which is a guarantee to kill his chances. 

• Upvote 2