Just wanted to wish Adam Gase a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

joewilly12

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

There's a list.  You're on it.

Those who quit on our coach at 0-4 or quit on this team at 1-7 don't get to celebrate the good in the 6-2 finish.  Beg me all offseason, show some loyalty to your head coach, maybe we'll talk around April when the Committee gets together to decide.

SAR I

You don't get to celebrate the losses to the Dolphins and Bengals.

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:07 PM, joewilly12 said:

Thanks coach for making this team respectable again, playing decent football,managing a decent record with all the injuries and the roster MM assembled. 

Pay no mind the negativity and the daily bashing. 

We suffered through 4 years of lifeless Todd Bowles football. 

You aren't perfect but we are moving in the right direction. 

Thanks for the win the Sunday before Christmas and hope you finish off the season beating the Bills before New Years. 

7-9 

joewilly12 

New burner account 

• Haha 1

Gase is horrible and we will never be a championship caliber team with him as a HC. He has misused Bell all season, alienated most players, calls vanilla at best games, has zero O scheme and gets zero respect from the locker room (I know).
This team is unprepared, uncreative, boring, unmotivated and disgruntled with him as our coach. Thank God for Coach Williams or we’d be 0-15

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You don't get to celebrate the losses to the Dolphins and Bengals.

They are cancelled out by the wins against the Raiders and Steelers.

I'll take two unexpected wins against playoff-caliber teams over two dumb losses to bad teams any day.  It's hard to beat contenders.  It's easy to correct dumb losses.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, RH23 said:

Gase is horrible and we will never be a championship caliber team with him as a HC. He has misused Bell all season, alienated most players, calls vanilla at best games, has zero O scheme and gets zero respect from the locker room (I know).
This team is unprepared, uncreative, boring, unmotivated and disgruntled with him as our coach. Thank God for Coach Williams or we’d be 0-15

Bell is washed up, if the players are alienated they have a funny way of showing it, if his calls are vanilla its because he's missing an OL and his biggest weapons, if the team is unprepared now way they can finish 6-2 like this.  Coach Williams D blew the Dolphins and Bengals games, but shhh, let's not tell anyone.

Don't you have a Mets forum to cry the blues in?

SAR I

adam gase ... as if he cares about the fans. Wish him a merry Christmas when people are suffering? if he cant stand the heat gtfo of the kitchen. Screw him when he learns how to beat teams that have not won a game we can talk about a happy holidays, or better yet when reaches 500 as a coach until then I hope he learns how to coach

• Upvote 2