What Jets stuff did you get for Christmas?

Maxman

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Anyone rocking the new logo thanks to Santa?

Santa brought me a grey Nike hoodie with the new logo and a Gotham Green Jets hat.

FYI to anyone thinking of ordering a Nike Jets logo tee or sweatshirt, I’m a size Large, but my daughter was smart enough to get me an XL. Order a size bigger, they run really small, 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, section314 said:

Didn't get any Jets gear this year. But I did get some very nice bottles of wine. In a sense, isn't that really Jets stuff???

Wine is great, but when I’m watching the Jets, I usually need to numb the pain. I usually break out a bottle of Scotch. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JiF said:

No Jets stuff but we did get a puppy!  Jackson little sister, Minzi! 

Well start a new thread on that. Or put a Jets hat on the dog. The thread title says Jets stuff!!!

KIDDING, lol.

That's great! Awesome photo. Congratulations. How did Jackson react to having another dog in the house?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well start a new thread on that. Or put a Jets hat on the dog. The thread title says Jets stuff!!!

KIDDING, lol.

That's great! Awesome photo. Congratulations. How did Jackson react to having another dog in the house?

He loves her.  It was instant.  It’s crazy how they just know. He’s so gentle with her, shares toys, let’s her bite him nonstop and he’s so good with it.  Same Mom and Dad just a different litter and I swear they know they’re brother and sister.  We got her really to keep Jax company and so far it’s paying off.  He’s more laid back because she’s brings all the energy.  She’s a little demon.  

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

He loves her.  It was instant.  It’s crazy how they just know. He’s so gentle with her, shares toys, let’s her bite him nonstop and he’s so good with it.  Same Mom and Dad just a different litter and I swear they know they’re brother and sister.  We got her really to keep Jax company and so far it’s paying off.  He’s more laid back because she’s brings all the energy.  She’s a little demon.  

That is great! It is amazing how they bond. We have done the two dog thing for awhile. Pretty cool, seriously happy for you guys!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiF said:

FE27D3A4-95A9-4FE0-B682-E34E9E7AC461.jpeg

Congrats on growing the fam!!!!

My daughter wants a second pup, but my dog is 1-of-a-kind. 

As for Jets stuff. Everyone is on strict orders not to buy me any. I have some throwback gear for when I want, but don’t wear this kind of stuff on the reg.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, JiF said:

It's crazy how close dog siblings are, no matter the age difference. My friends just got bro and sis pups, and they're fiercely close and protective of each other. Funny that the girl is the demon in that relationship too. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That is great! It is amazing how they bond. We have done the two dog thing for awhile. Pretty cool, seriously happy for you guys!

Look at you helping to hijack your own thread! 

All of my dog friends tell me that it's easier to take care of two dogs than one, because the dogs look after and entertain each other, and the first dog takes the lead in showing the pup the rules of the house. 

As for gifts, I've asked the people who might want (or feel obligated) to buy me gifts to just not do it. I'm of the age that if I want something I buy it for myself, but mostly I'm still just surrounded by a lot of stuff I don't use or need. Did one major purge when I divorced, doing a second one as I prepare the move to Mexico. 

My daughter still couldn't resist buying me a Beatles gift, though. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nothing Jets this year (we already have a ton of stuff tbh, and the new Jets Jerseys are not available in my "hugetallfatman" 5x size yet), so it was a full blown Nats Gear-a-thon year in my house.

Best of the bunch by far: 

My wife got our tickets to the NLDS, NLCS and World Series framed along with out "lolTerrible Towel" from the World Series framed, a permanent memento of our own first attended MLB Playoff games and World Series and DC's first title in MLB in most of a century!

Nats 2019 World Series.JPG

That’s outstanding. How are you handling being a fan of a winning team? Uh, errre asking for a friend. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Vineyard Vines Jets pullover. My wife let me know it wasn’t cheap.  ? 

Your wife has very nice taste.

Vineyard Vines makes some nice stuff. I’m down on the beach in SC, when I’m not on Long Island  and I wear a lot of VV and Tommy Bahama down there.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

No Jets stuff but we did get a puppy!  Jackson little sister, Minzi! 

When you post something I don't like I just imagine you bending over and picking up 2 pounds of dog sh-t in a little baggie 4x a day and everything is right in the world.

Congrats on the new puppy.

SAR I

Niece provided a nice Jets T-shirt. Grey with green lettering and a nice Jets logo. Too lazy to get off my butt to take a picture of it. 

Current boyfriend and ex-fiancé were both sports savvy so she has been getting educated. Said that she wanted to get me a shirt that said New York Jets; 2068 Super Bowl Champions but she couldn't get it printed in time

• Haha 1