Bell refusing to take another HGH test

prime21

3 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Given his suspension history, the Jets should have insisted on such a clause. If they are smart, that is.

You mean if the Jets were "business savvy". ?

Like I said, when it's the players, they never want them to be about their business. When it's the organization, they always want them to be "smart" about things...generally speaking.

This is why I dont get all upset when players handle their business. 

6 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

If he’s being targeted it would be quite strange as he has shown massive regression.  Anyone thinking he’s even remotely on PED’s would be crazy.

Bell is being targeted... but out of spite, not suspicion.

The owners and NFL are pissed about his holdout and the stance he took against the franchise tag.

This is their vengeance.  Petty annoyance at a player they know has a tolerance limit.  They are attempting to test that limit to get him to crack.

I stand with Le'Veon Bell. 

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Bell is being targeted... but out of spite, not suspicion.

The owners and NFL are pissed about his holdout and the stance he took against the franchise tag.

This is their vengeance.  Petty annoyance at a player they know has a tolerance limit.  They are attempting to test that limit to get him to crack.

I stand with Le'Veon Bell. 

read the contract. he is being tested within limits. just cos he doesnt understand that doesnt make it a violation.

ignorance is no excuse.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Antonio Brown’s crazy ass showed the players that they can control their situation by acting crazy and unpredictable. Wouldn’t be surprised we see a lot more of it, including possibly Bell.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I doubt players around the league look at Bell and brown as trailblazers 

both of them are far worse off for their antics 

• Upvote 1