Did I just read....

TNJet

It is a meaningless game for the bills, but also for the Jets.   At this point, ensuring your QB is not hurt due to a porous Oline and healthy to train in a critical off-season should be the priority.  I do hope the Jets pull him if it looks like the line is struggling. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Beachum, Qvale, Harrison, McDermott, Shell. Darnold is getting killed. But honestly not much more than he has been getting 'killed' all season.

Yeah, but given the Jets luck he'll sustain some sort of freak injury with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. 

Our prior GM's make me sick to my stomach everytime I see how pathetic this Oline has become over the past 5-6 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Bro, just sit Sam and call it a season. 

You’re spot on here.

The Jets should look at Sunday like it’s a preseason game where they would sit Darnold to protect him from injury from some over zealous backup. Why take that risk now?

This is a throwaway game for Buffalo. Most of their starters might not play, and those that do will probably not be in for more then a series or two. Winning won’t help the Jets as far as next season, and it could possibly have us fall from as high as 8 down to 14 in the draft. Next season’s schedule is locked in also.

The season is over. Shut the lights, lock the doors until it’s time for the FA signings and the draft.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Beachum, Qvale, Harrison, McDermott, Shell. Darnold is getting killed. But honestly not much more than he has been getting 'killed' all season.

What a shjtshow oline. Thats what happens when you only draft 2 olinemen in 5 years.

13 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

Yeah, but given the Jets luck he'll sustain some sort of freak injury with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. 

Our prior GM's make me sick to my stomach everytime I see how pathetic this Oline has become over the past 5-6 years.

My thought too. And miss all of 2020. 

take the week off Sam. 

• Upvote 1

Since this is a meaningless game for the Bills, we have nothing to gain if we beat them.  If we lose, someone said we'll pick between 6-10 in the draft (whereas if we win I think that person said we'll pick around 15).  Sign me up for that.  It will be easier to take an impact player or to trade down if we're higher up.  Plus it's a big deal in the 2nd and 3rd rounds having the better pick.