Robbie wants 10M+

heymangold

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Crowder and Enunwa both make around $10, the top WRs are making $15 or more and Robbie is around the talent of guys making $7 to $10 so it’s not far off. I could see him being signed for $8.5 with a heavy bonus. 

Exactly.

Adam Humphries got 4/36 this past off-season. Anderson is better.

John brown got 3/27. He is better than Anderson but the perception heading into the off-season was that he was basically Robby Anderson.

Anderson comes with some off field issues as well..

So if he is willing to take 4/40 type deal I'd be ok with that but if some other team is willing to give him 14 million a year, it's a hard pass.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Crowder and Enunwa both make around $10, the top WRs are making $15 or more and Robbie is around the talent of guys making $7 to $10 so it’s not far off. I could see him being signed for $8.5 with a heavy bonus. 

That figure seems way too low. One thing to factor in is how Crowder and Enunwa were coming off 400 yards, injury shorten seasons. Despite that they both got paid. Robby doesn't carry such baggage on his Free Agency profile.

4 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

He also never had a QB to throw over 4K yards. 

If the Jets keep him as their #1 then they should pay him the 10 million. If not then walk away, but it depends on free agency, and honestly, all of these draft picks should be offensive line and later on receiver. 

the best qb robby has played with is josh mcclown.

smoke it.

• Upvote 2

Imagine this. Would be refreshing. I’m Robby. “ I love the Jets, they gave me a chance and believed in me. I would love to stay here and build on what we got here. I’ll take 7 mil a year for 4 years.” Now. If that ever happened or something similar to that. He would ultimately be a “ fan favorite”. To all or most would end up after that 4 years extremely close to Maynards receiving records. And certainly in top 3 categories of anything receiving wise. Would be considered a ( true Jet ) and be in Jet ring of honor. Who knows maybe have a RING besides. Most of all he would be paid and RESPECTED....someone should tell him to go this route. Now that would be a cool story

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Thumb Down 3

14 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:

. I’ll take 7 mil a year for 4 years.

let effing crowder/and cant play Q, out earn him, outdrop him ? why? 

i can see a bigger signing bonus but less per annum.... but expecting him to go the back of the line is nuts

look at the 1st rnd picks he is outperforming

2 hours ago, Jets0712 said:

Imagine this. Would be refreshing. I’m Robby. “ I love the Jets, they gave me a chance and believed in me. I would love to stay here and build on what we got here. I’ll take 7 mil a year for 4 years.” Now. If that ever happened or something similar to that. He would ultimately be a “ fan favorite”. To all or most would end up after that 4 years extremely close to Maynards receiving records. And certainly in top 3 categories of anything receiving wise. Would be considered a ( true Jet ) and be in Jet ring of honor. Who knows maybe have a RING besides. Most of all he would be paid and RESPECTED....someone should tell him to go this route. Now that would be a cool story

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Tell your boss on Monday you’re willing to work for 30-40% less than your fair market value.

Yeah, thought so.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2