Patriots owner Robert Kraft may face felony charges in prostitution case

joewilly12

This is actually quite sad ... The DA is trying to figure out how to bring Justice and Kraft's bottomless bank account and nefarious nature allow him to skate ...nothing new ... Bit a sad confirmation of the way things are when your the king.giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7928e99afd49a7820357644eb93e7e8986edbfa12&rid=giphy.gif

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I want the video released, why should the cheat* get special treatment. I personally don't want those images indelibly burned into my brain so there's no way I'd watch. The papers down here in Palm Beach County reported that he was getting a prostate exam to go along with a handy.

The cheap ass rich POS could afford $3,000 per/pop pro's.

22 hours ago, CTM said:

This should be legal and regulated anyway, it's happenning no matter what and would be safer for everyone involved while raising tax revenue. Maybe an old billionaire getting off on the charges will help move it in that direction.

What, sex trafficking?  You monster.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Nothing will be better than seeing mumbles lose with Daniel Jones and the Giants. 

Bill will bring the finest camera men in the NFL wherever he goes. He'll win there because of his great love and mastery of cheating. Soon it will be called Gettleman G productions.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:54 AM, FidelioJet said:

I can’t stand Kraft as much of the next guy...but an overreaching DA - just for publicity sake is never a good thing.

Oh no! Super rich guy doesn't get away with a crime? Billionaire white guy gets a different form of justice than other people? What a tragedy. I feel so bad for him. He seems like such a nice guy.

Please. This guy is human garbage. Hope he gets the death penalty.

• Thumb Down 2

26 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Oh no! Super rich guy doesn't get away with a crime? Billionaire white guy gets a different form of justice than other people? What a tragedy. I feel so bad for him. He seems like such a nice guy.

What Enunwa did was far far worse from a moralistic, ethical, human and legal perspective. But he is a guy that made a mistake he hopefully learns from because he wears the right color jersey.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

OMG. Remember all the MYRA, MYRA, MYRA, stuff, team wearing patches while he's poking some chick in her twenties. 

Good for him on that but damn, let the body get cold. 

35 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

So a billionaire black guy wouldn't be able to get out of this in the same exact ways Kraft might?  OK

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1