CLEMSON / OHIO ST Bowl Game Thread

JTJet

4 minutes ago, PS17 said:

How do we feel about the targeting ejection rule? I kinda like it. It’s like a straight red card in soccer. If you’re dumb and reckless enough to attempt a decapitation on the field then enjoy your early shower. 

That didn’t deserve an ejection. The Oklahoma one did. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yes sir lol. 

Replace beer with Dr Pepper. Gave up the booze few years back. 

DP is my wife's beverage of choice. Its actually all she drinks. When I have my coffee she crack open a Pep. I actually dislike it. Too sweet for my taste.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

DP is my wife's beverage of choice. Its actually all she drinks. When I have my coffee she crack open a Pep. I actually dislike it. Too sweet for my taste.

Have you seen the Dr Pepper Fansville commercial about grilling at the tailgate party? 

sh*t is hilarious.

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Maybe a flagrant 1, flagrant 2 kinda rule should be instituted. 

I have watched a ton of college football and this rule needs to be looked at. I have seen worse than that hit and the player wasn't flagged and than I seen accidental helmet to helmet and the player was ejected. This rule needs an adjustment. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Just giving you hard time brother lol. Much love though. 

My team won their bowl game this weekend, so hope you get to see yours do the same. 

My team plays in the Gator bowl Jan. 2nd against Indiana. Hopefully they can skull in a win lol.