***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Watching Sam Darnold play is still the most exciting part about Sunday’s to me. Idc about the pic. I love the his style of play. I love the improvising QB. 

I still believe. 

He's so close to putting it together. He just needs to clean up his game a bit. His two glaring areas of weakness have not improved. I have faith he'll learn to take 1st downs instead of going for broke. The downfield accuracy not so much. But most of the game is played within 20 yards. 

What’s up with #33 on Buffalo’s punt coverage team up in Berrios face on every fair catch and no flag? Just waiting for the inevitable fumble 

Berrios is one of the very pleasant surprises this year ... not sure his $ ... def should bring him back ... nice to not have heart in my throat on every punt return

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

2 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

He's so close to putting it together. He just needs to clean up his game a bit. His two glaring areas of weakness have not improved. I have faith he'll learn to take 1st downs instead of going for broke. The downfield accuracy not so much. But most of the game is played within 20 yards. 

The talent in him is there.  The talent around him?  Not there.

Just get to the off-season and build around him.

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

I expect a guy to look like the guy. FLWLESSNESS...getting a ******* QBR that isnt bottom 5

You also blamed that final INT in the college game last on the QB "holding the ball too long" so it's possible you don't have an accurate compass when examining things.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

JD has BIG decisions to make QB is one of them I hate saying this but I want to win. 

It's pre-mature to make that decision this offseason. We can win with Darnold as is. I would like for him to improve though. If we had a good OL, we would be competing for a playoff spot this game. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

You also blamed that final INT in the college game last on the QB "holding the ball too long" so it's possible you don't have an accurate compass when examining things.

I saw the replay. I made a SPECULATION on what may have happened. 

The behind the QB view. The WR looked back ofr the ball the QB was still holding it. 

what do YOU make of that?