***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

I think the Jets can win. We should have won game 1. The Bills coach said they will play most starters but didn't say how long into the game. The Jets are hungrier for this game than Buff (I hope!). You never know when a team esp marginal like the Jets won't show up. But they are at least on paper turning around the second half of their season. Jets 24 Buff 20.

I dont give two sh*ts about draft slots. I want to win. 

It's not where you pick, its who you pick. 

Picking top 10 the last billion years hasnt netted us much, and everyone moans about people we didnt pick 10 picks later anyways.

You only get better by winning. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I think the Jets can win. We should have won game 1. The Bills coach said they will play most starters but didn't say how long into the game. The Jets are hungrier for this game than Buff (I hope!). You never know when a team esp marginal like the Jets won't show up. But they are at least on paper turning around the second half of their season. Jets 24 Buff 20.

Obviously Buffalo has zero reason to play the game. Their playoff spot is set. 

6 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Picking top 10 the last billion years hasnt netted us much, and everyone moans about people we didnt pick 10 picks later anyways.

This is how I generally feel, and I'll certainly be rooting for the Jets when I watch the game today, but I'll get no satisfaction if the Jets' starters beat the Bills backups. 

28 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yeah, why draft in the first two rounds at all? There are perfectly good players in the third round.

• Upvote 1

Jesus Christmas. It's over already. That's sad. Let's get one more win, Jets! I cant wait to see what Joe Douglas does with this offseason. We get Gase back next year, yippee. But let's see what Sam can do without starting from scratch for the first time. And here's to no communicable diseases in 2020! ? We're owed a little good luck kn the injury dept. next year too...?

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You noticed that today? Pretty much since blowing that lead in the first game followed by  the ginger mono diagnoses. This season was just a big case of the shoulda, woulda, coulda’s. 

The ESPN mini-special could be called:

Groins & Spleens

The story of the 2019 New York Jets 

• Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Who gives a sheet about what you want. We want a LT!!!!!

• Upvote 1