***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Look, I don't really care.  People have different opinions and different ways of gauging what's going on.  My way isn't exactly flawless and I don't know any more or less than anyone else here.

fwiw, you'd have to speak with the coaches to know what happened...  on THAT play.

peace!

Just now, Jetster said:

This game is like a Classic Jets vs Indy years ago battle in the rain. Sam missing open guys, Shell whiffing on blocks, playing a bunch of backups, 3-0 at halftime. This Jet team can't wait to get this over & get out of the cold rain. Has to suck for Sam seeing his buddy Josh under a nice warm coat chillin on the sideline. Good thing games like this carry over into camp next year

.....or the Jets defense is pitching a shutout against a playoff team on the road and the offense has done enough to get the lead at halftime.

Not sure what the whining is about today.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

.....or the Jets defense is pitching a shutout against a playoff team on the road and the offense has done enough to get the lead at halftime.

Not sure what the whining is about today.

SAR I

Yup. Rainstorm games are ugly. They’re always ugly.  Winning isn’t enough for Jet fans.  We suck even when we’re winning in a rainstorm. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

For you younger fans, this is what every Jets game was like before you were born.

Like an old fashion Jets vs Indy game at the Meadowlands. Having a pointy stick shoved into your eyes would be more pleasurable. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I actually think the offense looks great, and on the rare occasions where it hasn’t looked great, it’s for reasons that are nobody’s fault. Excited to run this thing back next year

In all seriousness- do you think Gase really doesnt know how to call the #goodplays...or is the QB not the guy? 

Reading between the lines I feel the Gase/Darnold marriage is on ice and it's going to be on the Johnson's to decide who they trust more. We'll probably get one more year with the Woody transition, but I wouldnt be shocked if we get shocked this offseason.

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I actually think the offense looks great, and on the rare occasions where it hasn’t looked great, it’s for reasons that are nobody’s fault. Excited to run this thing back next year

It is our fault,  the fans who need to give enough psychic support to gase and darnold 

Its all on us 

• Upvote 1

If the Jets win this I get $50 bucks from a buddy who said they wouldn't get to 7 wins and if they lose we get a better draft pick.

I've never been so indifferent about the outcome of a game.

belongs in the who gives a F either way hall of fame.