***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I couldn't give two sh*ts about the team "not quitting".  That's bare minimum expectations.  

If you want to make a long list of excuses for our 4th straight losing season, go right ahead.  But that's not how any of this works.  This team sucks, and JD has a ton of work to do. 

shocker:  you're wrong again.

not quitting matters..  they team quit on Bowles time and time again.

if you want to ignore reality and pretend this is the team Macc envisioned playing this year that's your prerogative.  The country seems to be full of people ignoring reality these days.

I'll just go ahead and stick with what I know but keep fighting the good fight because our JV team isn't winning by enough.

15 minutes ago, Xtina said:

When they go to half time highlights of other teams it’s like watching a whole different game 

But Gase is coaching where the league is going. Lol. 
gase sucks and we are barely hanging on against a Bulls team that is resting starters and playing 3rd stringers and we still can’t score. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Coaching certainly matters. I do not think Gase is a good coach. Sam Darnold is going to finish last in DYAR and DVOA in his second season. Even with better coaching- what exactly is the longterm upside here? The Jets need a cant miss surefire player at quarterback.

Yeah, but #reasons

16 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

In all seriousness- do you think Gase really doesnt know how to call the #goodplays...or is the QB not the guy? 

Reading between the lines I feel the Gase/Darnold marriage is on ice and it's going to be on the Johnson's to decide who they trust more. We'll probably get one more year with the Woody transition, but I wouldnt be shocked if we get shocked this offseason.

I think it’s probably both. Neither has done much that’s particularly impressive. That said, I’d be pretty shocked if Gase was gone. The Johnsons aren’t paying three coaches at once, and I don’t think they think they feel they have cause to do it anyway. As frustrating as this season has been, it never turned into a real circus, and the injuries are a baked-in excuse.

• Upvote 1

Gents, it’s simple.  Sam could have throw a better ball but Brown literally looked like his feet were stuck in concrete.  Herndon and Griffin make that play 10 out of 10 times but that’s more reason for Sam to make the catch easier.  He was wide open. 

it’s not just one thing, as usual 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nico002 said:

You’re an idiot. That’s a catch that any NFL player makes 99/100 times. It was a routine catch at best. They are playing in a rainstorm... what the **** more do you want.... dumbass 

Oh look, nico throwing a tantrum because people are being mean to Sam.  Fun.  

• Haha 1

Jay Feeley's qb analysis is so hypocritical and silly. He just ragged on Barkley for missing some dude in the flat on the play he fumbled - our guy was on him immediately...

He's the opposite of a Romo or Aikman, who help you understand what the qb is facing...

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nico002 said:

You’re an idiot. That’s a catch that any NFL player makes 99/100 times. It was a routine catch at best. They are playing in a rainstorm... what the **** more do you want.... dumbass 

This is Nico telling @Barry McCockinner that he thinks he might be mistaken.

Either that, or he wants to get banned again.

• Upvote 1