***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

That was a totally gutless effort by Robby. Just dropped the ball because he was afraid of getting hit by a guy who wasn't even close to him.

That's what happens when you have a 6'3 145 lb WR as your number 1.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Gase must close his eyes and randomly pick a play. There is no coherence or semblance of sense to what they do most drives.

Not trying to make excuses, but I think the rain smeared the play sheet. Gase forgot to laminate it. So, the plays are a bit incoherent. 

I am getting a little concerned about Sam and his ability to put the ball in the right position for the receiver to make the catch.
Has anyone else noticed that his longer throws appear to force the receiver to either reach back or stretch out to make the catch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, fltflo said:

I am getting a little concerned about Sam and his ability to put the ball in the right position for the receiver to make the catch.
Has anyone else noticed that his longer throws appear to force the receiver to either reach back or stretch out to make the catch ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, seriously, you've gotta be sh*tting me.

• Upvote 1