***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

If I'm Christopher Johnson..

I call a meeting of top officials, order some donuts, get my PowerPoint presentation ready, pop a tic tac in, and tell the entire coaching staff if the WildCat is ever deployed again, that they are all fired.

• Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

lol but seriously, it always shocks me that around this time of the year Jets fan get all jammed up about drafting positioning when time and time again, we pass on the right pick anyway, even when QB was a priority!  Sapp, Reed, Marino, Kennedy, Seau for some legacy call outs but the more recents with Watson, Mahomes, Allen, Fuller, etc, etc, etc, and that's just the 1st round. 

Literally defines this franchise. We be zigging when everyone else is zagging. 

22 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

That’s my 2019 golf season. Serious.  Gonna practice this year. All shots 100 yards and in.   2020 gonna break 76.   

I might have bought a set of the Apex cf19 Forged irons yesterday 5-AW with the new Catalyst 60 5.5 shafts... lol.

Cally Pre-Owned has a 40% off sale going on. I got them in like new, which is new, but can’t be listed as such. I paid $765, which is $550 off retail. 

I hear you though with the short game, I need to do the same... if I want to get into single digits, the wedges are what I need to concentrate on.

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I feel bad for Bills fans that think Josh Allen is going to win playoff games for them 

True.  But they haven't had an exciting QB since, what, Drew Bledsoe?  Some nice games out of Tyrod Taylor?  He'll always disappoint them but he's already at least their 3rd best QB since Jim Kelly.  

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At WR, yes.  Not so sure about LT.  If we miss out on a LT because of a Week 17 win, that would be a tragedy.  

I feel like we've already won too many games for Thomas so we're already getting the 2nd best prospect at LT, hypothetically....is it better to have the #1 G or #1 RT vs. the #2 LT?  

Either way, all those dudes are really good if Douglas doesnt go that route or you might have a shot at maybe the #1/#2 WR.  Again, if Douglas is any good, we'll be fine no matter where we pick.  I dont want another handicap GM.  lol.

This draft is deep in all the need categories for the Jets IMO so hopefully we got the right guy for once. 

• Sympathy 1