***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

It wasn’t nearly as bad as other throws. I just didn’t like the amount of bills in that area and thought it was another riskier throw. Just my opinion. 

It really wasn’t.  He was open and it was safe but our WR was getting mugged.

The ball could have been better placed but that was a good read 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Xtina said:

How so? 

Just my opinion but I think Gase is actually very smart and from a game planning and understanding tendencies etc is very good from a week to week basis.

I do not think he his a good play caller.  In my opinion doesn't have a feel for in game adjustments and just an overall flow of calling plays 

I think if be could step away from the micro level of calling a 2nd and 7 play and can focus more on what is happening on the larger scale during the game and be able to identify what to do to counter better.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just wait.  We'll see a dozen threads celebrating an ugly W today against Buffalo's backups.  And the celebration of a 7-9 win season "despite our circumstances" will be the topic of conversation for at least 6 weeks before the draft talk heats up.  

I get it, but I'm used to it and you have to ignore it. Otherwise you pull your hair out. I have very little left to pull out.

• Upvote 1

Is Bless being benched? Why? Just wondering...any thoughts. 

I know he was beat for a TD in the Pitt game but all CBs, even the best get burned once in a while. He has been really good. And he's a rookie! Surprised G.Williams/Gase have benched him and risked crushing his confidence for Canady, who I really don't think is as good of a player.