A 7-9 Record This Season...

23 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Jets beat Pitt and Bills that had winning records and beat Dallas and Oakland when they had winning records. Not our fault they don't now since one of their losses was to us.

Pitt was using a third string rookie QB, the Bills sat their starters, Dallas and Oakland suck. 
If their only lose was to the Jets they’d have a winning record Albert. 

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, The Gooch said:

Against one of the weakest schedules in the NFL!!!  Wait for next years, I only see 3 or 4 wins!!!!

But we have a relatively “weak” roster. We would be part of another team’s “weak” schedule right now. That’s what some of you guys aren’t getting. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet Life said:

So the Jets finish where most people predicted, but had the starting QB out for a month as well as Mosley, out TE1, TE2, Enunwa, DT and like 5 OL

Who decided to first off put Luke Falk on the roster and then start him in NFL games that is something to be seriously concerned about. 

Offense played like garbage all season, you can blame the injuries or the personel, at the end off the day the defense went through the same problems the difference was that Greg Williams made ajustments, Adam Gase did not. Games like the Bills and Bengals show why Adam gase do not deserve the credit for this team winning seven games, the offense showed up in two games the Cowboys and Raiders with the game against the Cowboys been won by the defense. With all that being said Adam Gase will be back next year and It has to be his and Sam Darnold last chance  for them to prove themselves, Even though I love Jamal Adams I think he should be traded , safety is a luxury position and for a team that have holes in every premium position his picks should go into trying to fix this holes, thats the way to win a SB, as for Leveon Bell is clear to me that Adam gase don't want him It Will be though to trade him but I think he should go, as for Joe Douglas he Will have his hands full trying to rebuild this team I hope that he goes all in and draft 7 offensive lineman in the next draft, the defense can wait.

18 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Offense played like garbage all season, you can blame the injuries or the personel, at the end off the day the defense went through the same problems the difference was that Greg Williams made ajustments, Adam Gase did not. Games like the Bills and Bengals show why Adam gase do not deserve the credit for this team winning seven games, the offense showed up in two games the Cowboys and Raiders with the game against the Cowboys been won by the defense. With all that being said Adam Gase will be back next year and It has to be his and Sam Darnold last chance  for them to prove themselves, Even though I love Jamal Adams I think he should be traded , safety is a luxury position and for a team that have holes in every premium position his picks should go into trying to fix this holes, thats the way to win a SB, as for Leveon Bell is clear to me that Adam gase don't want him It Will be though to trade him but I think he should go, as for Joe Douglas he Will have his hands full trying to rebuild this team I hope that he goes all in and draft 7 offensive lineman in the next draft, the defense can wait.

Drafting seven linemen would be as dumb as drafting back to back safeties at 1,2.  You only play 5 linemen at a time and we have a number of other weak positions.

1 hour ago, Joejet said:

Drafting seven linemen would be as dumb as drafting back to back safeties at 1,2.  You only play 5 linemen at a time and we have a number of other weak positions.

We need 3 new good linemen. Via draft and free agency. Something like: Scherff, Wirfs, and Trey Adams. 

Wirfs/Scherff/Harrison/Qvale/T.Adams might be something capable of achieving.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I highly doubt Adams is traded. I think this isn't how this team wanta to move forward.