Jets finish 6-2

Great to see them finish strong....now imagine if we didn't give both Cinncy and Miami there first wins of the season we're a WC team.....or if Darnold didn't have mono and miss a month....sucks...oh well maybe next year!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I've seen more positives than negatives. Talent wise are the Jets THAT MUCH better than the Dolphins or Bengals? No, not really so... I'm not going to use those losses as the yardstick by which the measure the coaching staff.

However, beating the Steelers who needed a win to make the playoffs is. I doubt the Bengals or Dolphins would have won that game. 

I think if Gase really wanted to beat the Bengals, he would have gave Bell about 25-30 carries. 

• WTF? 1

17 minutes ago, The Gooch said:

Big deal they had the easiest 2nd half schedule in the NFL and lost to the Bengals so I feel the 7-9 record should feel more like a 5-11 team that needs to have a lot of work done this off season.

Lol, thanks for proving my point.

This team needs plenty of work..... undoing the damage Macc created. 

The same clowns that thought Macc was the worst GM are also complaining that Gase didn't do better than 7-9 with the crap Mac drafted. 

If only you guys realized how foolish you sound....

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Regardless of what you think of Gase, he isn't going anywhere after finishing 6-2. Not happening. So, hopefully we can see less threads dedicated to Gase circle jerks going forward. 

Hopefully. 

Nah. Everything Douglas does this off-season will be with Gase in mind. Which negatively impacts the teams future. Eff that. Fire him and move on. This is his ceiling. 

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Adam Gase burner account^^^

The irony is that burner account was pro Macc until the minute he was fired, now it’s talking about how Macc created all this damage.  18 months ago, he’d be calling you a SOJF for saying exactly that.

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

The irony is that burner account was pro Macc until the minute he was fired, now it’s talking about how Macc created all this damage.  18 months ago, he’d be calling you a SOJF for saying exactly that.

You’re a better man than I, that you can remember such an insidious stream of doofussery.

I’ll admit I want Gase gone and I also believe Mac was the worst Jet employee of all time. Almost seems like a contradiction but 

1. I’m biased. Didn’t like the hire from jump street 

2. In my eyes, which are untrained, Sam went backwards. Even if you wanna say he was the same from last year to this year that’s still backwards. 

3. I believe a HC should be an HC, not a Coordinator with the HC title.  Give me a guy engaged on both sides of the ball. 

It’s never gonna happen Gase is here for at least 2020 and unfortunately I don’t see him as long term answer 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Where are all the clowns that wanted gase fired at the half way mark of the season?

We finished 7-9.  The season was already over prior to that 6-2 run. 

Color me unimpressed.  And for the record, I was NOT calling for him to be fired at any point this season.

• Upvote 1