6-2 FINISH - ADAM GASE - BEST COACHING JOB SINCE PARCELLS

SAR I

I haven't been more proud of the Jets since 2010, just a tremendous job of overcoming injuries, illnesses, retirements, and the hype media nonsense.  Most coaches would have folded or had their teams turn into a backstabbing mess.  Coach held it together and got backups and backups-to-backups to play beyond their abilities.

Congratulations Adam Gase and all the coaches and players.  Next season is going to be epic.  Can't wait!

SAR I

• Upvote 14
  • Thumb Down 21
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I haven't been more proud of the Jets since 2010, just a tremendous job of overcoming injuries, illnesses, retirements, and the hype media nonsense.  Most coaches would have folded or had their teams turn into a backstabbing mess.  Coach held it together and got backups and backups-to-backups to play beyond their abilities.

Congratulations Adam Gase and all the coaches and players.  Next season is going to be epic.  Can't wait!

SAR I

Your kidding I hope?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Coquito said:

I think I predicted 7-9 or 6-10. They improved as the season went on. I definitely see no reason why next year they cant be a legitimate playoff team.

Stay healthy, the division is ours.  A year from now, hats and t-shirts for us all.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I still want him fired. Darnold looked awful today as well as a lot of games and the team hasn’t beaten anyone worth talking about. Gase is a sh*t HC. 

I didnt watch the game but i read that both “ starting guards” were out and their back ups played    Did that have any impact?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

O CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN

We did it, T0Sh.  Let's recap the season's objectives:

1.  Darnold takes the step in Year 2.  Check.

2.  Gase must prove himself after a 1-7 start.  Check.

3.  Culture must change, effort must increase.  Check.

4.  Young players must show that our roster is deeper than we think.  Check.

Short of making the playoffs, it doesn't get any better than this.

SAR I

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

We just have 1 guy that we need to have the offseason of his career. Mr. Joe Douglas, please be mine & every Jet fans hero! 

1st he has to sell the New York Jets to the available free agents he targets & 2nd he has to have the best draft we've had since the Dbrick/Mangold draft.

We need to surround Sam Darnold with a bunch of studs so Sam can get his mojo and ramp up his confidence in the 2020 season. Fix our running game & get some WRs so Sam can play with confidence & learn how to throw from the damn pocket, instead of getting chased out every other play. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, SAR I said:

At 6-2, the New York Jets had the best second-half record in the league behind only the #1 Seed Baltimore Ravens.

Yup, just a sh-t HC.  Fly a plane.  Buy a billboard.  Whatever it takes to make you a happily miserable SOJF.

SAR I

I don’t know how to fly a plane and I’m too cheap to buy a billboard. I’m glad you finally realized Gase is a sh*t HC. 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Offseason is 30 seconds old and Sar comes out swinging. I like it lol.

It's time for the #NEVERGASERS to eat a ton of crow.

They were DEAD wrong.  Flying planes in Week 4 after losing 2 quarterbacks and having a grocery bagger under center?  Buying billboards in Week 15 after winning 4 of their last 6 games?

These morons need to apologize.  Stat.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 4
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Gase still doesn't game plan correctly and can't call a game after the first 15 plays.

If you were given a three-legged horse and asked to win the Kentucky Derby, you'd have a difficult time coming up with a winning strategy as well.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We did it, T0Sh.  Let's recap the season's objectives:

1.  Darnold takes the step in Year 2.  Check.

2.  Gase must prove himself after a 1-7 start.  Check.

3.  Culture must change, effort must increase.  Check.

4.  Young players must show that our roster is deeper than we think.  Check.

Short of making the playoffs, it doesn't get any better than this.

SAR I

Haha