Baker 6-10 with weaponz

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Darnold 7-9 with practice squad players. 

Darnold > Baker 

Et tu Brutus? ?

So you’re happy enough with Darnold’s progress two years in, you want to puff up and rag on Mayfield?

Whatever floats your boat, just don’t look at their rankings.

• Haha 2

Just now, 14 in Green said:

Et tu Brutus? ?

So you’re happy enough with Darnold’s progress two years in, you want to puff up and rag on Mayfield?

Whatever floats your boat, just don’t look at their rankings.

6-2 finish by Darnold.

4-4 finish by Baker

You think we can rescue OBJ and bring him "home" to MetLife in a trade with the Browns?

7 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

No. OBJ makes Santonio Holmes look like Cotchery.

I wasnt serious. 

OBJ was horrible this season. Had folks who considered him a "weapon" watched those games they'd know that. Dude is ranked 2nd in the league behind Michael Gallup in WR errors. 

Dude drops passes as if that was the job description. 

19 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

We're humble. 

?

Not all of us... ?

16 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

6-2 finish by Darnold.

4-4 finish by Baker

You think we can rescue OBJ and bring him "home" to MetLife in a trade with the Browns?

OBJ loves Mayfield, they’ll be fine They needed this year under their belt for them and Landry to mesh.

It would be a horror show if Beckham was here. He’d run roughshod over Darnold and his NoCal personality. Not to mention, to get the most out of Odell, his QB has to be able to throw deep.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

Not all of us... ?

OBJ loves Mayfield, they’ll be fine They needed this year under their belt for them and Landry to mesh.

It would be a horror show if Beckham was here. He’d run roughshod over Darnold and his NoCal personality. Not to mention, to get the most out of Odell, his QB has to be able to throw deep.

Do you actually believe the bullsh*t you're spewing?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

Baker just basically threatend to fight a fan while standing in the tunnel today lmao. Dude is in over his head. F*ck Cleveland for life though. Those losers thought they won the SB before the season even started. Insufferable fanbase

Mayfield... I love his spirit! The kid never stops fighting... damn Dorsey really pissed me off when he took him #1. 

I thought we’d get him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Not really. Baker will be fine. He’s got a rifle arm, he can actually throw a deep ball. He’s tough as nails, not the type to see ghosts. He’ll keep slinging it.

His mechanics are good, he throws off his lead foot. Most of his mistakes are from trying to make the perfect play. He needs to tone down his aggressive nature a bit, and take something off his fastball at times.

Kitchens will be fired or lose control of play calling. Either one will help Mayfield and the WRs. The OC Moncken, I know nothing about really, but if Freddie goes, he probably will also. 

It’s only my opinion, but if I had to bet on which QB takes the biggest step next year, I’m going with Mayfield, Allen, Darnold and Rosen, in that order.

Lmao 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Not really. Baker will be fine. He’s got a rifle arm, he can actually throw a deep ball. He’s tough as nails, not the type to see ghosts. He’ll keep slinging it.

His mechanics are good, he throws off his lead foot. Most of his mistakes are from trying to make the perfect play. He needs to tone down his aggressive nature a bit, and take something off his fastball at times.

Kitchens will be fired or lose control of play calling. Either one will help Mayfield and the WRs. The OC Moncken, I know nothing about really, but if Freddie goes, he probably will also. 

It’s only my opinion, but if I had to bet on which QB takes the biggest step next year, I’m going with Mayfield, Allen, Darnold and Rosen, in that order.

Exact same could be said for Darnold, frequently trying to make something out of nothing at all, surrounded by nothing. 

Last line is funny. Mayfield regressed this year, while Allen showed nice improvement. Both were healthy, while Darnold suffered an illness that should have had him still in bed when he was starting games in the NFL. I like his chances as most improved from this class next year. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Not all of us... ?

OBJ needs to take his behind to voluntary camp if thats the case. 

Dude is a complainer. Talented, but a complainer. It was literally comical to watch a play that either Mayfield messed up on or the play in general didnt go right and watch his tantrum, only for the very next play be a pass to him that he drops. 

I seen him arguing on the sidelines with Kitchens, and im sitting here like "You got to catch the ball before you can scream at your coach". 

14 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Nonsense. All of it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Do you actually believe the bullsh*t you're spewing?

100%

I was sick when the Browns took him, still haven’t seen anything in two years around here to make me feel better. 

If you’re happy with what you’ve been watching here, good for you. I’m not.

• Upvote 1