Grade Darnolds performance today

D+ or C- at best. He actually player quite poorly today. His accuracy was way off and he made several bad decisions with the football. It's obvious that after two seasons he's still not a franchise QB. It's also equally true that he's the best young QB prospect the Jets have had since Chad Pennington. Next year is a make or break year for Sammy. Is he going to stay healthy? Will he learn to be more secure with the football? Will he perfect his accuracy? Will he start to throw into double coverage routinely and successfully as every upper echelon QB does?

These are four of the biggest questions I have for Sammy in 2020. I'm not concerned about his leadership? He portrays a quiet confidence and the players have bought into Sammy as a group. They'll run through walls for him.

1 hour ago, SummerofSam14 said:

They got the win so I will give him a C, but a very ugly game from Sam. One of his worst of the season.

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

D. He looked lost and made bad throws and decisions. 

He really hasn’t looked solid in a while.... we have won yes but all this 6 and 2 talk, I see nothing Gase has done that makes me excited about next year. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

D he seems lost lacks decision making skills his release is slow and his overall demeanor is very mopey. 

I see the same thing, no fire. Reminds me a little of the Knicks Kevin Knox, either out banging broads until the wee hours or staying up all night playing video games or some dopey $hit like that.

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, yup.. because I’m the one always being teased about denying my sexuality, that just took friendly ribbing about football and turned it into sexual assault on Fido... nitwit.

Whatever dude....See you at the next JetNation tailgate I buy you and Fido a beer. Go watch the Giants game. 

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Whatever dude....See you at the next JetNation tailgate I buy you and Fido a beer. Go watch the Giants game. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LIAR you negative repped me first. 

Are you mentally stable? 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

YOU negative repped my post in this thread prior to you posting in it. 

Apologize 

Goodnight.

Joewilly gets an F for this thread. Holy Christmas are you dysfunctional.

• Post of the Week 2