GASE STINKS

TMAC

22 hours ago, Jetster said:

Bill Parcells play calling was maddening too. But he comes from that school of thought that you do the simple things over & over until you can do them in your sleep. How creative can you get? Jet sweeps with skinny azz RA? Bell throwing the ball? The Patriots had a hard time moving the ball against the Dolphins with the GOAT at QB. I'm wracking my brain trying to understand fans who somehow believe they are play callers? 

Nothing can be criticized more in the NFL than playcalling, but so much has to happen for a particular play to be successful. One missed block, a bad route, a false start, a hold, 3rd & long with a terrible pass blocking team but you guys are screaming because he runs a draw or a screen that doesn't work? This Jet team moved the ball against somevery good defenses with very little talent. I look back at games & say, how many points did bad execution leave on the field? Look at the Ravens game, we should have easily scored 17 more points but didn't execute.

Sunday? 2 missed FGs & low throw that could have been caught but was dropped. That's 10 more points, that's 23-6. I'll take us beating division teams 23-6 all day long. We're an offensively deficient team that scored 34 points 3 weeks in a row. We had 5 games where scored on our 1st possession. Did you know that in the Seattle vs Niners game the Seahawks drove down on their 1st possession for a FG & it was the 1st time all season they had scored on their 1st drive. 

You guys expect Chiefs & Saints offenses out of a team with no TEs, a bad Oline, a slower Bell & a 2nd year QB with a 145 Lb #1 WR & a guy who uses a Y in is name Vycent instead of an I. It's f*cking ridiculous really. 

This is ridiculous. I mean you say anyone can nit pic play calling but we are talking about some screen that didn't work. We are talking about not developing a gameplan to give your team a chance to win. Not as simple as not giving bell the ball on the goaline or some missed block. Players make plays on both sides of the ball but his gross offensive play calling and coaching loses us games before they start.

We can't score, we don't scheme sh*t, and to top it all off everyone has regressed. 

• Upvote 2

anyone comparing gase to Belli cheat is fooling themselves. Bellicheat actully had the browns into the plays offs and then had them at 500 before teh owner announced they were moving and the players then quit. Then the owner wanted a clean slatte in Baltimore rather then bring the coach over,

So to compare Gase a career loser to Bellicheat is either fooling themselves into believing something that is not true or are avoiding the facts. As far as another coach and the record all I can say anyother coach would have been more constant. what you are ignoring are a few basic facts

for an offensive guru to be ranked last or at the league for a few season in offensive stats is troubling.

he could not generate or game plan with a back up qb that hew chose and brought up from Miami.

The defense has more issues and troubling injuries and performed better on weekly basis.Nut lets ignore all of that and look at what he did here 31st and 32 nd ranks offense, alienated and did not use Bell as much as he should have, troubling game decisions and play calling.

Poor player choices he was here all off season and could not tell if the kicker was good? he brought his back up qb from Miami and then decides he cant coach him. The issue is Gase a better coach would have beaten those 2 win-less teams and quite possibly won the first game as well. then we are looking at what 10 and 6 or 8 and 7. Then I could get the defense of a bad coach he has shown something positive.

A good coach wins those games a bad coach has fans that ignore facts and makes excuses

On 12/31/2019 at 11:49 AM, 56mehl56 said:

I really don't care what his record was in previous places, the situations are completely different. By that measuring stick the Pats should have never hired Belicheck .

I only care about what he has done here , this team went 6-2 over the last 8 games when they easily could have folded.  Would we be reading the same posts if Mike McCarthy went 5-11 with this roster, or would we be giving him more rope because he won the SB with GB.  Too much emphasis is put on what a HC did W/L wise with previous teams w/o looking at the overall picture.

• Upvote 1