GARBAGE WIN !!!

A Jets win vs. The Bills ??? It was a GARBAGE WIN.

Half the Bill's starters were out and the Jets could barely handle them.  Q. Williams was going against second string manpower and he still looked like one of the Care Bears.

Darnold has not gotten any better, and if you happen to recall, this charlatan, Gase was hired primarily because of his supposed ability to develop the Jets young QB.

Don't listen to all the BS about the Jets not having this and that.  In this league, you can go from worst to first *IF* you have good management and coaching,  The Jets do not.

Defend Gase all you want. You'll get your off season and you'll still be making excuses when Gase has another losing season next year.

• Upvote 6
  • Thumb Down 10
  • Like 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Jets win vs. The Bills ??? It was a GARBAGE WIN. Half the Bill's starters were out and the Jets could barely handle them.  Q. Williams was going against second string manpower and he still look

So if the Jets didnt win, this would be a "We couldnt beat the Bills backups" thread?

8 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Josh Allen started the game with Gore and the rest of the guys. They didn't do anything either. The backups actually played better. 

Yes.  Greg Williams defense is up to the job and then some.  MAJOR compliments to Greg Williams.  Gase is lacking. Badly...

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
23 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Half the Bill's starters were out and the Jets could barely handle them.  Q. Williams was going against second string manpower and he still looked like one of the Care Bears.

Darnold has not gotten any better, and if you happen to recall, this charlatan, Gase was hired primarily because of his supposed ability to develop the Jets young QB.

Don't listen to all the BS about the Jets not having this and that.  In this league, you can go from worst to first *IF* you have good management and coaching,  The Jets do not.

Defend Gase all you want. You'll get your off season and you'll still be making excuses when Gase has another losing season next year.

Thanks for your great insight 😂 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

No such thing as a garbage win in the NFL. Stop whining!!!

Then I will call it a GARBAGE SEASON. 

Greg Williams has been a major bright spot, but Gase is clearly not the guy...

I'm totally ticked off that we are stuck with this guy because he was able to con CJ

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I'm totally ticked off that we are stuck with this guy because he was able to con CJ

They won and Gase gets credit, stop whining.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

But regardless of the coaching results I feel eternally indebted to Gase for getting the Stumblebum bounced...and quickly.

7 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

But regardless of the coaching results I feel eternally indebted to Gase for getting the Stumblebum bounced...and quickly.

At least he has that, yes...  I think Gase is good with details and has good organizational skills, but he is tied to a specific system.  He does not create based on what colors he has on his pallet to paint with.  He is self absorbed and in his own little bubble.  That's real bad news. 

• Thumb Down 2
23 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

I mean it's just football. 

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Thanks for playing

21 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

At least he has that, yes...  I think Gase is good with details and has good organizational skills, but he is tied to a specific system.  He does not create based on what colors he has on his pallet to paint with.  He is self absorbed and in his own little bubble.  That's real bad news. 

I think there is some truth to what you say.

Lets just hope that Gase grows from what in hindsight can be seen as mistakes and makes some adjustments to himself.  There is actually some evidence that he might have already started...with the anecdotes that Darnold came to him with his own suggestions...and Gase LISTENED, and tried to implement them.

I saw a documentary on Lombardi (and no I’m not trying to equate Gase to Lombardi), but in his first year as the NY Giants OC he had a very very tough year.  The players, some of them laughed at him.  But then he swallowed some pride and went to Frank Gifford and Charlie Connerly and asked them “what am I doing wrong”....and the rest is history.

Gase is VERY smart (maybe too smart)..lets hope he figures it out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

I think there is some truth to what you say.

Lets just hope that Gase grows from what in hindsight can be seen as mistakes and makes some adjustments to himself.  There is actually some evidence that he might have already started...with the anecdotes that Darnold came to him with his own suggestions...and Gase LISTENED, and tried to implement them.

I saw a documentary on Lombardi (and no I’m not trying to equate Gase to Lombardi), but in his first year as the NY Giants OC he had a very very tough year.  The players, some of them laughed at him.  But then he swallowed some pride and went to Frank Gifford and Charlie Connerly and asked them “what am I doing wrong”....and the rest is history.

Gase is VERY smart (maybe too smart)..lets hope he figures it out.

Well.... If you are administrating the worst offense in the league, there is no place to go but up.  

33 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Well.... If you are administrating the worst offense in the league, there is no place to go but up.  

Jets were the 11th Offense in the NFL for most of the 2nd half of the season.  That was a stat flashed up on the game’s broadcast today.

Again, I don’t like to cherry pick stats but hopefully this is part of a trend that feeds into next year.

Tough not being at the bottom of the league in offense when your OL can neither pass block nor run block.  Football being a team sport and all.

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Nowhere near the garbage level of these type threads whining about a win

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Nowhere near the garbage level of these type threads whining about a win

Right.   The team has a guy that was billed as an offensive mastermind and QB whisperer who just happens to be pitching the worst offense in the league while not showing any noticeable results with developing Darnold, but at least his team can score over 10 points on second stringers.  AND the genius is coming back for round two... 

Nothing to complain about.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
8 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Right.   The team has a guy that was billed as an offensive mastermind and QB whisperer who just happens to be pitching the worst offense in the league while not showing any noticeable results with developing Darnold, but at least his team can score over 10 points on second stringers.  AND the genius is coming back for round two... 

Nothing to complain about.  

Perhaps you need to read up on how the season went and all that nonsense that got in the way in-between opening 0-0 and 7-9

Because, you know, its always the HC.  

• Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Perhaps you need to read up on how the season went and all that nonsense that got in the way in-between opening 0-0 and 7-9

Because, you know, its always the HC.  

Don't worry... Your HC is "rich".   All is well... 

• Thumb Down 1
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

@Jet Nut  and @Mogglez  do you guys run around the house after posting when arguing with someone as a tag team high fiving each other meeting in the hallway, both wearing those fake wwe wrestling tag team championship belts you guys bought at Toys R Us before they went out of business. 

Asking for a friend. @T0mShane

Cry more.