GARBAGE WIN !!!

THE BARON

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Better than being THE BARON

And I'm sure the Jets owner would agree with you.  Tolerance in the face of poor performance does not register or matter.  As long as he has a toy they he can show off at cocktail parties. 

Jets fans are winners that are stuck with a loser...

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@Jet Nut  and @Mogglez  do you guys run around the house after posting when arguing with someone as a tag team high fiving each other meeting in the hallway, both wearing those fake wwe wrestling tag team championship belts you guys bought at Toys R Us before they went out of business. 

Asking for a friend. @T0mShane

Two of three tagged aren't even in this thread

When will you learn to stop calling people out, inventing another pummeling?

• Upvote 2

Just now, THE BARON said:

And I'm sure the Jets owner would agree with you.  Tolerance in the face of poor performance does not register or matter.  As long as he has a toy they he can show off at cocktail parties. 

Jets fans are winners that are stuck with a loser...

I'm sure youre sure.

Joewillyville

13 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No way dude are you a pathetic young boy who lives in his parents basement you seem to be always so miserable and argumentative. 

I haven't responded to you in hours and you drag me into a f*cking argument, what are you even talking about you clown?  I have told you numerous times to put me back on ignore, you pretend to for a couple of days, and then you do sh*t like this.  Leave me the f*ck alone.

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Dad and Lad always arguing with others here it's a given. 

I get along with pretty much every other person on this board, except for you because you're always pulling some geriatric sh*t like tagging me in something that had absolutely NOTHING to do with me.

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You argue with someone everyday on this forum on the weekends your son joins you or vice versa. 

Just my opinion. 

Speak English already.

I'm arguing with no one but the one who started this argument because youre actually butt hurt over a negative rep in a different thread. 

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@Jet Nut  and @Mogglez  do you guys run around the house after posting when arguing with someone as a tag team high fiving each other meeting in the hallway, both wearing those fake wwe wrestling tag team championship belts you guys bought at Toys R Us before they went out of business. 

Asking for a friend. @T0mShane

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Why would I tag you?  

LOL.  Tell us Joe, why? 

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He negative repped me first then lied about it. Go check the thread. Then come back and apologize. Thanks 

1. That's not this thread.

2. That's not the point.

3. We both supposedly said our goodbyes over that already, but in classic JW12 fashion you can't let your imaginary internet points go.  You seriously just admitted to starting sh*t with me, that had nothing to do with this thread, just to start an argument.  Then you cry about ME arguing?  Are you kidding me?

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He negative repped me first then lied about it. Go check the thread. Then come back and apologize. Thanks 

Youre butt hurt because he neg repped you and integrity destroyed you in another thread, so you brought it here to continue with me?

I came here, a different thread and youre giving me shlt because of what?
How old are you?

• Upvote 1

Are you guys done, I sure hope so. 

This is ridiculous. 

Integrity destroyed me?  I must have missed that he and I go back and forth all the time, no harm no harm no foul guess you see it otherwise. 

You win. 

Goodnight 

Keep playing the victim.  Maybe one day someone will believe you.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Are you guys done, I sure hope so. 

This is ridiculous. 

Integrity destroyed me?  I must have missed that he and I go back and forth all the time, no harm no harm no foul guess you see it otherwise. 

You win. 

Goodnight 

Destroyed.

Its easy, everyone does it.

Then lets you off.

nighty, nite, want some milk?

Cookies?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS go high five in the hallway, wear those belts proudly. 

You responded to us both. 

Learn this lesson now.  If you continue to start sh*t with me, tag me, respond to my posts, I'm going to answer back.  I don't care if my father is in the thread.  He has nothing to do with my beef with you and I couldn't possibly care less about who he argues with here.

3 hours ago, THE BARON said:

A Jets win vs. The Bills ??? It was a GARBAGE WIN.

Half the Bill's starters were out and the Jets could barely handle them.  Q. Williams was going against second string manpower and he still looked like one of the Care Bears.

Darnold has not gotten any better, and if you happen to recall, this charlatan, Gase was hired primarily because of his supposed ability to develop the Jets young QB.

Don't listen to all the BS about the Jets not having this and that.  In this league, you can go from worst to first *IF* you have good management and coaching,  The Jets do not.

Defend Gase all you want. You'll get your off season and you'll still be making excuses when Gase has another losing season next year.

Half the Bills starters were out?  LMAO...half of our 'starters' were out too...like for most of the season.

Darnold is just fine thank you.

And your opinion about Gase may or may not be true...you have little justification for your surety.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

You responded to us both. 

Learn this lesson now.  If you continue to start sh*t with me, tag me, respond to my posts, I'm going to answer back.  I don't care if my father is in the thread.  He has nothing to do with my beef with you and I couldn't possibly care less about who he argues with here.

What is your beef with me Chief. Please do tell. 

• WTF? 1

What is your beef with me Chief. Please do tell. 

If you can't see why I have beef with someone who constantly tags me in sh*t that has nothing to do with me, just to start an argument with me, apparently over something that happened hours ago that we were supposedly done with, than I don't know what to tell you. 

I didn't f*cking do anything to you in this thread.  I didn't start anything with anyone in this thread.  And then you rip on me and my father for simply posting in the same thread like it's a crime. Finally, I'm sick of you playing the victim when you pull stuff like this all the time.  You're the problem.  No one else.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, greenwave81 said:

Half the Bills starters were out?  LMAO...half of our 'starters' were out too...like for most of the season.

Darnold is just fine thank you.

And your opinion about Gase may or may not be true...you have little justification for your surety.

Little justification ??? Heck sake. Look where the Jets rank in total offensive yardage. Look at Gase's win loss record as a HC

• Thumb Down 1