We knocked the Cowboys and Steelers Out of the Playoffs

JetsFanatic

Just now, slimjasi said:

I would just like to emphasize how much I agree with the important sentiment espoused in this thread.

f*ck the Steelers and cowboys with a giant dildo 

Ha - a giant spikey sanpaper dildo. My coworker is a Squealers fan, my boss a Cowgirls fan - so these were gifts I did not expect this year. The Cheats losing and having to hit the Wild Card weekend was another bonus today; I think the Titans match up well enough with them (great running game, physical team) to beat those cheating turds as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I would just like to emphasize how much I agree with the important sentiment espoused in this thread.

I would like to also echo you and express how brilliantly you capture my feelings for these two horrible franchises. May they never win nor wave a towel again.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Ha - a giant spikey sanpaper dildo. My coworker is a Squealers fan, my boss a Cowgirls fan - so these were gifts I did not expect this year. The Cheats losing and having to hit the Wild Card weekend was another bonus today; I think the Titans match up well enough with them (great running game, physical team) to beat those cheating turds as well.

12 hours ago, slimjasi said:

11 hours ago, Bungaman said:

I honestly didn’t see this thread heading in this direction. 

• Haha 2