Belichick & Brady... Where Are They Going ???

THE BARON

Anyone wanna guess where Belichic and Brady are going after this season ???

It is sort of a long shot, but I wonder if BB will go back to the Giants as both HC and GM.  The word is that he loves the Giants organization and has a very favorable opinion of Daniel Jones..

I think Brady retires... 

• Thumb Down 3

5 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Every year people fall for this bs. Last year Belli and Brady hated each other, the year before Brady was max because his trainer wasn’t allowed in the facility, year before Brady begged Garropolo be traded.... every single year nonsense. Total nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I think there’s a chance it might actually happen this year though.  If the Pats go down in the wildcard or maybe divisional round, maybe they leave rather than risk the team being mortal next year. 

Everyone has been looking for a turning point that leads to their demise, obviously losing in the Super Bowl isn’t a good enough signal & we were all a bit premature after they lost to the Eagles & then won the Super Bowl last year, but losing to the 4-11 Dolphins AT HOME in a must win for the bye in the playoffs pretty much signals the end of their dynasty. 
The Pats have been feasting on this sh*tty AFC east for 20 years + never losing at home guaranteeing them 1st round byes & Super Bowl opportunities. 
Without the bye the Pats have NEVER won a Super Bowl. 
Even if they win Sunday vs the Titans, they have to get through KC & the Ravens. 
Bye, Bye, with no Bye.

9 hours ago, THE BARON said:

It is sort of a long shot, but I wonder if BB will go back to the Giants as both HC and GM.  The word is that he loves the Giants organization and has a very favorable opinion of Daniel Jones..

I think Brady retires... 

I don't care as long as Brady retires.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, THE BARON said:

I think Brady retires... 

Until they don’t let’s hope it’s not back to another Super Bowl. That’s still a likely outcome and is more reasonable as any “jump ship” prognostication considering they are in the post season. It’s like you never learn. 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

Everyone has been looking for a turning point that leads to their demise, obviously losing in the Super Bowl isn’t a good enough signal & we were all a bit premature after they lost to the Eagles & then won the Super Bowl last year, but losing to the 4-11 Dolphins AT HOME in a must win for the bye in the playoffs pretty much signals the end of their dynasty. 
The Pats have been feasting on this sh*tty AFC east for 20 years + never losing at home guaranteeing them 1st round byes & Super Bowl opportunities. 
Without the bye the Pats have NEVER won a Super Bowl. 
Even if they win Sunday vs the Titans, they have to get through KC & the Ravens. 
Bye, Bye, with no Bye.

Just major guesswork on my part, but I *think* Belichick made up his mind to eventually move on when Kraft forced his hand on the Brady / Garappolo thing.  I figure Belichick decided that he'd move on the year that Brady retires or leaves

• Upvote 1