Ryan Tannehill REGRESSED under the FRAUD and now look like a franchise QB

DRJETS

21 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Just wondering - how is our O-line compared to the Titans? Wonder if that has anything to do with it. Tannehill was sitting there in the pocket all day whenever I was watching the Titans. Sam was constantly running for his life. Derrick Henry is a beast with holes to run through. Bell has none. Hmmm. Ah, the hell with it. Let's just act like they are the same situations and kill the coach and QB.

Funny how Mariota, behind the same exact Oline, couldn't do anything, but Tannehill did.  

How can so many people just ignore how the multiple player failures under Gase in Miami are all doing well now wherever they are and a few even top 5 or 10.   Drake, Devante Parker, Mike Gesicki, Tannehill.  One or even 2, maybe.  But all 4?  Ignoring that is foolish.  It speaks volumes.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Devante Parker was also a bust WR they wanted to get rid of with Gase and now he is a #1 beast WR.

Tannehill

Drake

Parker

Gesicki.

Dismal failures under Gase.  League leaders without him.

Christ.  Jetnation response from some:  Let's just all ignore this and what we all saw on the field this year and attribute it to other causes.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

we're talking about the qb now?

Gase is doing a terrible job with Darnold.  Period.  Very disappointed. This is all I care about at this point in team history.  I do NOT trust Gase with Darnold.  Not for one second after what we saw Gase do this year.  How anyone can think Gase is a good OC/QB developer is absolutely mind boggling.  You guys are imagining that you have what you wish for, not what is real.  Hey, there's nothing we can do to change it now, but as of this point in time, Gase was a huge mistake. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Tannehill was constantly injured. Two ACL tears (16-17, 17-18) and a shoulder injury (18-19) so there's always that. My god you people are so desperate and slow that you'll grasp onto anything. Is that you Nancy P?

https://sportsinjurypredictor.com/player/ryan-tannehill/5061

Drake, Parker, Gesicki.  What's their excuse?

4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You guys are imagining that you have what you wish for, not what is real.  Hey, there's nothing we can do to change it now, but as of this point in time,......was a huge mistake. 

you may well be right.

i dgaf about gase, really. i was puzzled hwne they hired him. only redeeming in my eyes was he was not defensive.

looking at sams results the last sentence applies to sam as well.

2 yrs of bottom 5 qbing.

its actually perfect.

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Tannehill

Drake

Parker

Gesicki.

Dismal failures under Gase.  League leaders without him.

Christ.  Jetnation response from some:  Let's just all ignore this and what we all saw on the field this year and attribute it to other causes.  

Tannehill had his best close to full season under Gase then missed all of year 2 and was still not healthy year 3.  By the way, in that 2016 season Jay Ajayi carried that Miami O the same way Derrick Henry is carrying Tennessee.

Drake- 4.8 YPC under Gase, 3.7 YPC in Miami this year, 5.2 in AZ in half a season.

Parker- this was the first season he played 16 games, he had 30 more targets than his previous high. Prorate his targets in his previous high to this years targets and he has 4 more receptions.

Gesicki was a ROOKIE who had 32 targets as a rookie, he had 89 this year.  Did you notice how well Ryan Griffin did this year under Gase?

There are valid reasons to question Gase, it's lazy to use these examples without digging deeper.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Tannehill had his best close to full season under Gase then missed all of year 2 and was still not healthy year 3.  By the way, in that 2016 season Jay Ajayi carried that Miami O the same way Derrick Henry is carrying Tennessee.

Drake- 4.8 YPC under Gase, 3.7 YPC in Miami this year, 5.2 in AZ in half a season.

Parker- this was the first season he played 16 games, he had 30 more targets than his previous high. Prorate his targets in his previous high to this years targets and he has 4 more receptions.

Gesicki was a ROOKIE who had 32 targets as a rookie, he had 89 this year.  Did you notice how well Ryan Griffin did this year under Gase?

There are valid reasons to question Gase, it's lazy to use these examples without digging deeper.

maybe if it was only one or two, but all 4?  Sorry. That's pretty damning.  So why did Gase not give Gesicki targwts?  Because he was a rookie?  LOL.  Not buying that.  Why was Parker nearly benched by Gase and completely unproductive during Gase's tenure?  Expalin that.  And why, Lord almighty, did he not use Drake?  I watched him pretty closely when I could in Az this season.  Gase was an abject idiot in Miami, and that is putting it mildly.  That's all there is to it.  No excuses.  He ROYALLY sucked there as a HC.  Yet somehow he looked good to Chris and Woody Johnson?  Why?  There is no justifiable explanation for this.  They are myopic, those two. 

50 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Funny how Mariota, behind the same exact Oline, couldn't do anything, but Tannehill did.  

How can so many people just ignore how the multiple player failures under Gase in Miami are all doing well now wherever they are and a few even top 5 or 10.   Drake, Devante Parker, Mike Gesicki, Tannehill.  One or even 2, maybe.  But all 4?  Ignoring that is foolish.  It speaks volumes.  

u can throw in damian williams to the mix too

• Upvote 1

Gase ran the worst offense in the league and guys still defend him-wtf is wrong with you-he also ran one of the worst offenses in football for the dolphins as well

the jet wins for the most part were defense oriented wins and our DC is a better coach than our head coach

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Gase ran the worst offense in the league and guys still defend him-wtf is wrong with you-he also ran one of the worst offenses in football for the dolphins as well

the jet wins for the most part were defense oriented wins and our DC is a better coach than our head coach

exactly

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

maybe if it was only one or two, but all 4?  Sorry. That's pretty damning.  So why did Gase not give Gesicki targwts?  Because he was a rookie?  LOL.  Not buying that.  Why was Parker nearly benched by Gase and completely unproductive during Gase's tenure?  Expalin that.  And why, Lord almighty, did he not use Drake?  I watched him pretty closely when I could in Az this season.  Gase was an abject idiot in Miami, and that is putting it mildly.  That's all there is to it.  No excuses.  He ROYALLY sucked there as a HC.  Yet somehow he looked good to Chris and Woody Johnson?  Why?  There is no justifiable explanation for this.  They are myopic, those two. 

Gesicki was a rookie, why did Ryan Griffin have his best year this year? Why did Crowder have arguably his best season (I would say second best but best in a long time)?  Do we credit Gase for them?

In Miami Gase's teams overachieved every season, in year 1 in NY his team overachieved.  Let's see him coach some real talent and see where it takes us?

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

exactly

I posted this in another thread too but this is the guy some are defending-talk about impressive numbers-an offensive guy's job is to score points his recent history is last place offenses and it shows in overall results

The data is overwhelming. Gase, who is 29-35 in four seasons as a head coach, has lost 26 games by double digits, 22 by at least two touchdowns, and 12 by at least 20 points.

On average, he loses once every four games by at least 18 points, which is a mind-blowing reality for a coach with a history of either winning white-knucklers or getting blown out.

Gase has lost one in three games by at least two touchdowns in his head coaching career. One out of every 2.5 games results in a double-digit defeat.